Chapter Twenty Five: Valentine

"Yoongi It's five AM. Why are you up and why are you here?"

"No time to explain, just let me in please?I won't make any noise, you can go back to sleep."

Jungkook huffed and stepped aside, allowing Yoongi to walk into the apartment. Sleepily checking the date as he unlocked his phone, everything clicked into place.

February 14th; Valentine's Day.

Smiling softly, Jungkook watched as Yoongi tiptoed into the kitchen.

"He's a heavy sleeper, just as long as you don't set the place on fire you should be fine." He chuckled, following behind the older and making his way over to the coffee machine. "I'm already up, might as well just accept it."

Shaking his head at the younger, Yoongi opened the fridge and rummaged through it.

"Make me a cup too."

Jungkook chuckled.

"Waking me up at five AM, making me make your coffee for you... What's next?" He joked, the older rolling his eyes in response.

"Actually..." Yoongi began, before Jungkook laughed and raised his hand to halt Yoongi from speaking any further.

"Okay okay, let me actually wake up and then I'll help out okay?"

"Deal."

-----------------------

The sun was just peeking over the horizon when Jungkook finally emerged from the apartment, the hood of his sweater over his head. Even though it's February, he underestimated how cold it would be, but was also too lazy to go back up and grab a jacket.

Yoongi had given him a list of things to pick up, also telling him that he needed to be back by around 7:30. Jungkook assumed he could manage it, it was only about five things.

Because Jungkook hadn't bothered to get his driver's license yet, he had to settle for walking to his first destination. It wasn't ideal, but he didn't really have an alternate option.

The walk wasn't actually as long as he anticipated, soon smiling in relief once the familiar shop coming into view; Yoongi's work. Checking the sign, he saw that they opened at 5:30, so not too long ago.

Pushing the door open, he let out a small yawn and walked up to the counter, where Yuri looked as if she was about to pass out.

"Uh, Noona?" Yuri quickly snapped out of her daze, looking over at Jungkook and smiling.

"Woah Jungkook, what're you doing up so early?" She asked propping her head up with her arm.

Jungkook sighed.

"Running a few errands for Yoongi." He replied, "He woke me up at five AM because he's doing something for Hoseok, but he won't tell me what it is."

Yuri chuckled and sat up.

"I see.." She smiled, "So what can I help you with?" Yuri asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jungkook pulled out the small list Yoongi had given him and looked at the first item.

"I'm looking for this really specific flower."

------------------

Hoseok ended up waking up at around nine, yawning and stretching as he sat up.

Just as he was about to protest to his body's decision to wake up and lie back down, something that sat on the table next to his bed peaked his interest.

It was a red and white rose.

A small blank piece of paper rested underneath the flower, Hoseok picking up both and grinning.