Chapter Eight: The Hot Dancer

"And that's why I'm going to watch a hot guy dance after work today."

Yoongi sat behind the front desk, a work in progress flower crown in his hands, and a newly finished one on his head.

Yuri raised an eyebrow at the younger and smirked.

"A hot guy?" She asked as she refilled the watering can.

Yoongi's cheeks tinted a light pink and he looked down, directing his attention to working on the crown that he held in his hands.

"Did I say that?" He mumbled, Yuri nodding in response.

"You sure did." She smirked and walked over to the blushing man behind the counter. "Tell me about this hot guy." She leaned against the counter and wiggled her eyebrows.

"I don't know..." Yoongi's face was burning up at the moment and he was mentally cursing himself for letting the detail about Hoseok being hot slip out.

"Come on!" Yuri exclaimed, "Give me something! I need in on this up and coming romance!"

Not looking up, Yoongi shrugged.

"Too bad."

"If you tell me, I'll give you a raise."

"I don't think you're allowed to do that."

Yuri huffed.

"Fine. Be that way." She pulled a hair tie off of her wrist and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. "I'm going to go work on a few orders okay?"

Yoongi nodded and waited until Yuri was walking into the back room to yell,

"His name's Hoseok!"

The door to the back room burst open seconds later and Yuri popped her head out of the room.

"You mean the Hoseok who came into the shop over a week ago who you were low key flirting with?" She asked, the smirk back on her face.

Yoongi sent a playful glare in her direction.

"One: Yes that Hoseok, and two: I did no such thing."

Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Even Taehyung has been talking about you two! And if Taehyung can pick up on it, it must be pretty obvious." She giggled.

Yoongi cracked a smile.

"I mean, he did think your boyfriend was your brother for the longest time."

"Exactly!" Yuri exclaimed, "So it's pretty obvious, lovebirds."

That comment right there earned Yuri a handful of spare plant clippings to be thrown directly at her by none other than Yoongi himself.

And that action right there earned Yoongi a date with the broom (although he'd much rather have a date with a certain brunette dancer).

The bell of the door chimed, signalling that someone had walked into the store.

The two employees turned around to find a certain dirty blonde haired boy named Jeon Jungkook. In his hands were two coffees, the logo of a coffee shop he had grown to love displayed on the cups. A third coffee cup was being held precariously in between Jungkook's teeth.

"Hmm!" Yoongi guessed that meant either 'Hey' or 'Here', the younger's speech limited by the coffee cup in his mouth as he passed the two other drinks to Yoongi and Yuri.

He sighed out a breath once his own coffee was now safely resting in his hand.

"Hoseok told me to bring you two coffees. Yoongi, he said yours is a thank you for yesterday," Jungkook explained.