Chapter Twenty Nine: Elevators

"What if they don't like me though?"

"Is it possible to not like you?"

Yoongi sat in the front seat of the car they were in, sending a reassuring smile Hoseok's way. The two of them were currently on their journey to Yoongi's hometown, Daegu.

It had been about a week and a half since the phone call between Yoongi and his mom.

"I know but... I can't help but worry you know?" Hoseok mumbled, picking at the material of the far denim jeans he wore. Sighing, Yoongi placed one of his hands over Hoseok's, stilling the movement.

"Stop overthinking things alright?" He smiled, "Besides, I think I already gave you a good reputation with them considering all the compliments I was giving you."

Hoseok let out a deep breath and smiled.

"Alright." He sighed.

------------------

"Yoongi! Oh my gosh I've missed you so much!" Yoongi was engulfed in his mom's embrace the second the door opened, sighing he rested his head on her shoulder. "What have you done to your hair?" She laughed, pulling away and ruffling her son's faded pink locks.

"I decided a change was needed." Yoongi smiled before reaching behind him to grab Hoseok's hand and pull him forward. "Mom, this is my boyfriend, Hoseok."

Smiling shyly, Hoseok greeted her with a bow.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Min." He smiled, her face lighting up at the introduction.

"It's nice to meet you too!" She grinned, taking one of Hoseok's hands in hers. "Yoongi has told me so much about you!"

"All good I hope?" Hoseok joked, making Mrs. Min chuckle.

"Nothing but compliments." She smiled. "Now what are you waiting for, come on inside. Yoongi, your dad's been dying to see you."

Nodding, the couple followed Mrs. Min
inside her house. As he walked inside, Hoseok could only describe the house as comforting. The smell of cooking food drifted from the kitchen, a calming warmth surrounding them.

Yoongi smiled. It was just as he remembered it.

Taking off their coats and hanging them up, Yoongi and Hoseok walked into the living room, both of the older's parents sitting in the couch waiting for them.

"Yoongi." Mr. Min stood up from the couch and walked over to the two, patting his son's back a few times and smiling. "I assume this is Hoseok?" He asked, looking over at the person who stood beside his son.

"Hey dad." Yoongi smiled. "And yeah, this is him."

Bowing once more, Hoseok then stool out his hand, which Mr. Min gladly shook.

"I'm glad to finally meet you Hoseok." He smiled, "Yoongi wouldn't stop going on about you." He chuckled.

Hoseok laughed.

"Yeah, I've been told."

Following behind Mr. Min as he walked back to the couch, they both sat on one the empty spaces.

"So Hoseok, what do you do?" Mr Min asked, looking over at the brunette.

"Well," Hoseok began, "Currently I work part time at a coffee shop, but am studying dance at university as I'd like to become a choreographer."

"That's amazing," Mrs. Min smiled, "When are you graduating?" She asked.

"My final project is in a few months." He smiled, playing with Yoongi's fingers absentmindedly.