Chapter Fourteen: Hands

"They're so adorable aren't they?"

"Jungkook, you're so obsessed with their relationship that you're bordering on fangirl level."

Jungkook stuck his tongue out at Seokjin before looking back over at the new couple as he wiped down the counter. They were currently stood over by one of the window, one of Yoongi's hands held by Hoseok, the younger drawing circles on his palm as they chatted about who knows what.

Jungkook couldn't keep the almost proud looking smile off of his face, because he'd like to think that he aided in the two getting together.

"Hey! Jungkook-ah!" The younger's head snapped up at the sound of Hoseok's voice and he raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?" He asked, walking over.

"Could you cover my shift today?" The brunette asked, jutting out his bottom lip.

"Why?"

"I forgot that I had a small dance performance today for my professors and the other people taking the same course as me. So, please?" The older male continued to pout and Jungkook sighed, smiling. He then looked over at the pink haired male standing next to Hoseok, hands in eachothers.

"Is Yoongi-Hyung going also?" Jungkook asked, a smile playing at his lips.

Yoongi nodded.

"Hoseok basically got down on his hands and knees begging his professor to let me come for 'moral support'." Yoongi laughed, Jungkook letting out a snort in response. "He finally said yes as long as I don't distract Hoseok or disrupt the class."

Hoseok grinned.

"Seriously though, what could Yoongi do that would distract me?" He asked, shrugging.

Jungkook snorted and hid his face.

"I can think of a few things."

Yoongi's face reddened and he attempted to pull up the collar of his flannel to hide it.

"Jeon Jungkook!" He scolded, trying not to laugh and failing.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow and looked in between the two who were exchanging glances and giggles.

"Am I missing something?" He asked, smirking.

Yoongi shook his head and ruffled the younger's hair (although because of the height difference this proved to be a bit difficult. This didn't stop Yoongi though.)

"It's nothing." He replied, smiling fondly at the brunette.

Jungkook paused.

"Wait when does your shift end?" He asked, remembering the plans he had later that night.

"Pretty sure 5:30." Hoseok answered, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'll take your shift." He confirmed, leaning against the wall. Hoseok grinned and hugged the younger boy, who just rolled his eyes. "You're lucky, if it were any later you probably would've made me late for my date with Tae."

Hoseok pulled away from the hug, a shocked expression on his face.

"Since when were you and Taehyung dating?" He asked, still in a bit of shock.

Jungkook shrugged.

"Not long, we only got together a little bit before you and Yoongi-Hyung."

"How come I didn't learn about this?" The older asked, looking over at his boyfriend, who just shrugged in response.

Jungkook smirked.

"It can be hard to remember things sometimes when you're sick." He shrugged, looking between the two.