Chapter Thirty Eight: Change (Final)

-- look at him ugh my love --

----------

"Yoongi, pick up your phone I want to sleep."

Yoongi groggily sat up and picked his phone up off of his nightstand, his boyfriend pulling the blankets over him further and rolling onto his other side.

"Hello?" He answered sleepily, standing up slowly and walking out to the kitchen so that he didn't disturb Hoseok any further.

"Yoongi!" Yuri's voice called enthusiastically from the other end, "Jae just texted me and told me he'd be here in about fifteen minutes! Do you want to meet him?"

Yoongi's eyebrows shot up and he rubbed his eyes.

"U-Uh sure!" He answered, stretching his back, "I'll just go tell Hoseok alright?" Yoongi paused, "Wait, wait what time is it?"

"9:30." Yuri responded, "I'm sorry for waking you up, but after all I've said about you Jae says he can't wait to meet you."

Yoongi sighed and nodded.

"Alright, I hope you haven't hyped me up too much; I might disappoint." He chuckled, Yuri sighing on the other end. Yoongi could basically see her rolling her eyes.

"I can't help it if I want to brag about my best friend!" He could heard the pout in her voice and laughed, shaking his head.

"Alright! Let me go get ready okay?"

"Alright see you in a few!"

Yoongi hung up and sighed, sticking his phone in the pocket of his sweatpants.

"Hoseok.. Babe." He whispered after he's walked back into their shared bedroom, shaking his boyfriend's shoulder lightly. "Yuri just called."

Hoseok rolled over and rubbed his eyes, sitting up and yawning.

"Her boyfriend's here?" He asked, Yoongi nodding in response.

"If you want to come, you'll have to get ready now."

Hoseok shook his head.

"I'm working today anyway, swing by the coffee shop in about a half hour and I'll say hi alright?" He answered.

Yoongi nodded and leaned forward to kiss the tip of Hoseok's nose, giggling quietly before moving down to his lips kissing them softly.

"Alright. I have to go now then." He mumbled, the younger nodding and poking his boyfriend's face.

"Go then, I love you."

"Love you too." Yoongi chuckled walking off to the bathroom to tame his hair.

After doing so, he tiptoed back into their room where Hoseok had fallen back asleep, picking out an outfit and getting changed.

He was slipping on his shoes when his phone went off once more, him checking it and seeing it was a text from Yuri.

From: "Yuri-Noona " 9:37 am
We're going to meet at the coffee shop if that's alright with you. ^ - ^
Is Hoseok working today?