Chapter Twenty Four: I Miss You

"I miss him."

Jungkook looked over with a frown on his face a Hoseok, who was leaning against the counter.

"Who?" He asked, quickly sliding an order on to the counter and wishing the customer a good afternoon.

"Yoongi." Hoseok sighed, causing Jungkook's frown to deepen.

"What do you mean? You guys didn't have a falling out did you?" He ask worriedly, hoping that the answer he got would be 'no'.

Hoseok shook his head, making Jungkook sigh in relief.

"No we're fine I think, it's just that he's been spending so much time working on this song that I hardly see him. Like, I'm happy that he's doing what he loves, and he calls me occasionally but it's not the same you know?" He sighed drawing small designs in the dust that accumulated on the counter.

Jungkook nodded.

"I get it." He mused. "Whenever Yoongi-Hyung starts working on something it's really hard to get him to take breaks. Combined with his shifts at work, I can see why you're feeling a bit lonely."

Hoseok nodded and spared a glance at Seokjin to make sure he didn't see how much the two were doing more talking than working. "Which is why I'll help you out."

The older raised an eyebrow.

"Help me?" He asked, "How?"

Jungkook smirked and shrugged.

"You'll see." He grinned, wiping his hands on the apron he wore. "Just leave everything to me."

----------------------

"Yoongi-Hyung I swear to god if you don't take a break in the next five minutes I will kick you out of my house."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes and took his headphones off, turning to face Jimin.

"C'mon! I'm almost finished the chorus just let me continue." He pleaded, causing Jimin to roll his eyes.

"You said that nearly an hour ago, you're going to work yourself to death Hyung I swear!" He huffed, Yoongi sighing in response.

"I'm fine I promise! Fifteen more minutes?"

Finally giving in, Jimin simply nodded and gave a small 'fine' in reply. Walking into the living room, he saw his phone screen light up with a notification from the spot on the couch where he left it. Raising an eyebrow, Jimin walked over and checked it.

From: Jungkook :)

'So, I got this brilliant idea and it involves you getting that small overworked man out of your house in about an hour.'

Letting out a small snort of laughter at Jungkook's description of Yoongi, he quickly typed back an answer.

To: Jungkook :)

'I can get that done, even if I have to literally drag him out. Why?'

From: Jungkook:

'Hoseok was talking about how he missed having Yoongi around because he's always working. Because I'm amazing I thought of a thing that I'll explain if you come over.'

Jimin shrugged, realising he had nothing to lose.

"Hyung I'm going out for a bit!" He called out, half expecting Yoongi not to hear him because of his headphones.