Chapter Sixteen: The "Date-y Date"

"Special delivery for Mr. Jung Hoseok!"

Hoseok popped his head out of the back and raised an eyebrow when he heard Taehyung's voice ring through the coffee.
Because Taehyung is a generally loud person and decided it would be a great idea to yell that throughout the whole store, he gathered some attention from customers as he walked up to the counter with a bouquet of flowers.

He sighed as a fond smile grew onto his face.

Yoongi.

"Hey Tae." He beamed as the orange haired boy walked up to the counter, then handing the bouquet to Hoseok. The flowers were white orchids, as Hoseok had once mentioned to Yoongi that they were one of his favourites.

Taehyung smiled.

"Hey. Any guesses who these might be from?" He asked, a grin on his face.

Hoseok laughed.

"Hmm... Let's see... I can't seem to think of anyone.." He joked, the picking up the little tag that was attached to the flowers and reading it.

"Hey there coffee boy,
You, me, 6:00.
Wear something fancy.
Sincerely,
Your flower boy."

Hoseok couldn't keep the stupid grin that grew on his face as he read the little message written in his boyfriend's fairly messy handwriting. He sighed and hugged the bouquet close to his chest, Taehyung watching him with an equally big smile on his face.

"Tae!" Jungkook's voice rang through the store as he popped his head out of the back upon hearing his boyfriend's voice.

"Hey Kookie." Taehyung laughed, leaning over the counter to give Jungkook a hug after he walked over.

"What're you doing here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as they both pulled away from each other's embrace. Taehyung nodded his head in the direction of Hoseok, and the flowers in his arms. Jungkook's expression turned into a knowing one and he nodded. "Now," He grinned, "Let me get you something on the house to take back, Yoongi-Hyung and Yuri-Noona as well."

Taehyung shook his head.

"It's fine, I'm pretty sure Seokjin-Hyung wouldn't be very happy with you giving out free drinks."

"I'll pay for it." Hoseok piped up, reaching into his back pocket to make sure that he money was, in fact, there. "Tell Yoongi I say thank you for the flowers okay?"

Taehyung smiled.

"Will do, and thank you."

Hoseok shook his head.

"It's no problem." He smiled, then nudging Jungkook, indicating him to go get the drinks. The younger smiled and raced off to go get them, then returning a few minutes later, balancing three drinks on his arms.

Three cream, three sugar for Yoongi, Caramel macchiato for Yuri, and an iced coffee for Taehyung.

Having gotten drinks for them so often, their orders had basically been fried into his brain at this point.

"Thank you Kookie." Taehyung grinned, taking the drinks out of his hands and giving Jungkook a small peck on the cheek. "Well I have to get back to work, I'm not technically on my break but Yuri allowed me to bring these to you." He said, gesturing to the bouquet.
Hoseok nodded, smelling the flowers. "Have fun on your date!"