Chapter Thirty Four: Relationship Status

"Min Yoongi would you actually like to fight me right now?"

Yoongi merely smiled at Jimin and leaned back on the couch they were sitting on.

"You wouldn't fight me Chim, don't even." He laughed, then looking back down at Jimin's phone.

A few moments ago, Yoongi may or may not have discovered that Jimin was texting someone by the name of "Kim Haneul", and he had spotted more than one heart emoji within their conversations. "Besides, getting defensive about it isn't going to stop me from thinking that you definitely have a thing for this person."

"I do not!" Jimin whined, turning off his phone and hiding it from Yoongi's view. "I
just keep him company after I'm done at the dance studio while he waits for his brother."

Yoongi smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"'Just keep him company' my ass." He snorted, "You don't use heart emojis with just anyone Jimin."

Jimin narrowed his eyes and stood up walking to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"You're basing this entire thing on an emoji I used?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at the older as he took a sip of his water bottle. Maybe, just maybe, he liked Haneul a little bit. But he didn't really want to tell Yoongi that, because then Jungkook might find out, and Jungkook is probably the one person Jimin didn't really didn't want to find out.

Remember what happened when he found out that Hoseok and Yoongi liked each other?

They did get together in the end however, which is a small fact that Jimin kept in the back of his mind. "Hypothetically, let's say I like him a little bit,"

"Completely hypothetical." Yoongi laughed.

"Completely." Jimin answered. "I doubt he even likes me back. We've never even hung out besides him talking to me after dance practice, and I look sweaty and gross then so I can't imagine that he'd even think of me in that way."

"Then ask him out then?" Yoongi suggested. "But don't say it's a date. Just... Imply that it is. Besides, you have a great personality. If he likes you enough to talk to you and give you his number when you're all sweaty and shit, imagine how hot he'll think you are when you're not."

Jimin sighed and looked over at Yoongi.

"Really?"

"Yes really!" Yoongi exclaimed, "Text him right now! Ask him out! You know you won't regret it c'mon."

Jimin sighed and pulled his phone back out, turning it on and opening up his messages.

"What do I say?" He questioned, his fingers hovering over the letters on the keypad.

"Just make it simple." Yoongi shrugged, "And try not to ramble. You do that a lot when you're nervous."

Nodding the younger slowly typed out a message, then showing to to Yoongi before he hit send.

To "Haneul ^ ^" 12:24 pm
Hey, I was wondering if you were free today? I realized that we've never properly hung out :)

"Sounds good to me." Yoongi smiled, patting Jimin's back once he hit 'send'.

"What if he says no?" Jimin asked, checking back to see if he'd read it yet.

"Then he says no? Don't overthink it."

There was silence for a moment, that is until Jimin noticed the little 'read' message that notified that Haneul had seen his message.

"Oh fuck okay." Jimin gasped, sitting upright and watching as the small bubble at the bottom of their messages showed that he was typing.

From "Haneul ^ ^" 12:30 pm
Sounds good to me! I don't know why I've never hung out with you besides after dance, you're a pretty cool guy ;)
Is 1:30 okay for you?

"What in the fuck does that winky face mean? Am I missing something?" Jimin asked, looking up at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Dunno." Yoongi smirked, "Better go home and get dressed so that you can find out."

-------------

"Yah, Jiminie!"

It's been awhile since Jimin felt his heart beat as fast as it did when he heard Haneul call his name.

The two had decided upon meeting at a park close to both of their homes, as Haneul had a dog (which Jimin thought was adorable) and they both thought it was a great idea to bring the pet along.

"Hey Hyung." Jimin smiled, walking over to the older, and then bending down to pet his dog.

"It's such a nice day, I'm glad I decided to get outside." Haneul smiled, walking next to Jimin.

The younger smiled.

"Me too."

-------------

"So what's Jimin up to today?"

Hoseok had gotten off of work about hour ago, now rubbing grey hair dye into his boyfriend's hair.

"Jimin? Oh, he's on a date." Yoongi smirked, looking over his shoulder to see Hoseok's shocked expression.

"On a date?" Yoongi nodded. "With who?"

"There's this guy that he keeps meeting up with after his dance practices. His name's Haneul and Jimin is basically smitten with the guy although he won't admit it." Yoongi answered, Hoseok nodding and allowing a smile to spread across his face.

"Aw!" He exclaimed, "I ship them so much already I swear."

"#Himin?" Yoongi laughed.

Hoseok shook his head.

"Personally, I think 'Janeul' has a better ring to it."

Yoongi shook his head and sighed, setting the timer for the dye and watching as Hoseok through his gloves in the garbage can.

"We're starting to sound like Jungkook god damn." Yoongi laughed, standing up and following his boyfriend out of the bathroom.

"I heard that!" Jungkook called, walking out of the kitchen, a piece of toast in hand. Gaze lingering on Yoongi's hair for a moment, Jungkook laughed. "Grandpa Yoongi?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and watched as Hoseok packed a few things into his back.

"Going to the studio?" He asked, the younger nodding in response.

"Mhm. Gotta start working on your choreo you know?" He smiled, slinging the bag over his shoulder and bending down to tie his shoes. "Don't forget to send me a picture once your hair is done okay?"

Yoongi nodded and laughed.

"You want some quality selfies of grandpa Yoongi?"

"You bet I do."

------------------
A/N:
Jimin's love life is finally back up and running (as many of you were asking when he was going to get a boyfriend, and a few hints about that were dropped during the character q&a)

------------------A/N:Jimin's love life is finally back up and running (as many of you were asking when he was going to get a boyfriend, and a few hints about that were dropped during the character q&a)

^^
This is who I felt fit my mental image of Haneul the best, incase you were wondering :)
(His name irl is Song Chan Ho)

- Charlie :)