n : mss tmc bmb

pls comment and vote ilysm cuties

the title for each chapter is a song by the killers without the vowels ty

-

Two years later

Calum was turning twenty, and as usual, he wanted a big party with all his friends. They were throwing the party at their apartment which was ten minutes away from the university campus so everyone didn't have to go very far.

Luke was leaning against a wall, a drink of Diet Coke in his hand. He stared at the boy across the room, who was staring at Luke's boy. This prick was staring at Calum like some piece of meat. From what Michael had told him, this guy liked to treat people like objects, that he could do anything to them. And that's why he was Luke's next victim. Luke sighed, downing the rest of his drink before he weaved through the crowd towards the guy. Up close, he wasn't as attractive as before but it wasn't like Luke cared--he'd be in the bottom of the ocean soon.

Luke's hand made contact with the guy's elbow, making him turn his head to look at Luke. "Hi, cutie." Luke smiled, adding a fake giggle on the end for effect. "I'm Tyler."

The guy turned to fully face Luke, a drunken smile on his face. "Well hello, beautiful."

Luke pretended to blush before he glanced over at Calum who was kissing Ashton. "You staring at Cal over there?"

The guy blinked before glancing at Calum and staring. "Yeah, he's fucking hot."

"I heard he's got these three really hot boyfriends," Luke smirked. "What's your name again cutie?"

"Josh." He smiled, glancing between Luke and Calum. "I want him so bad."

"He's taken cutie," Luke said, running his hand up and down Josh's arm. Luke leant closer to Josh's ear. "What did you wanna do to him?"

Josh stared at Luke before licking his lips. "Everything. God, I wanna choke him and make him--yeah."

Luke felt disgusted, and he held back the urge to pull out a knife and kill him right there. "Oh," Luke said, biting his lip instead. "That all?"

"I wanna do so much more that I shouldn't."

This was definitely the guy he'd been looking for. He'd been keeping track of him, inside and outside of college. Luke knew his routine, then Calum had the idea to invite him to the party, to make it easier for disposal. Luke was hesitant but he ended up agreeing.

But Luke kept his face natural, forcing the flirty smile as he said, "How about I get a drink for us and maybe I'll let you do those things to me?"

Josh seemed surprised at Luke's words but nodded, "I'll come with you." Luke took his hand, pulling him across the room to the kitchen. He grabbed two cups from the stack, getting out the vodka, filling them both up before adding a little something extra into Josh's. Luke turned around the Josh, handing him the drink.

He watched as Josh drank it, and Luke pressed himself against Josh's chest. He ran a hand through Josh's dyed red hair. "If you weren't such a psycho, you'd be pretty," Luke mumbled, making Josh furrow his brows, before he dropped his drink, his hand going loose. Luke held the boy up as he began to go soft from the drugs. "Let it go, baby, it'll be easier that way."

And Josh fell unconscious.

Luke smiled to himself before slinging Josh's arm around his shoulders, holding him up as he made his way to the front door of the apartment.