twnty fr : mttr f tm

please comment more, they keep dropping

I know updates are short but that's how I planned this chapter, plus I have college in half an hour

-

A month or so later, Ashton was home in his bed. They'd brought a new one after the incident because Ashton wouldn't be able to go near it.

Ashton and Luke lay in the bed together, Luke's arms around Ashton's waist, Carson cuddling in to Ashton's chest, he was nine months old, by a few days. Luke pressed a kiss to Ashton's neck, watching the way Ashton ran his hand across Carson's hair. Ashton had been quiet the last few weeks, back to his old self when he had first been raped.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked Ashton, touching across a scar on his arm from George.

"Yeah."

"You don't have to lie."

Ashton sighed.

Then he sobbed.

"I'm not okay." He cried. "I don't think I ever can be. I've been raped twice, by the same guy an-and I was stabbed and it was the worst experience of my life. Luke, he killed my baby."

Luke held Ashton closer, squeezing him tightly as Ashton held on to Carson. The door opened to the bedroom and Michael and Calum stood there, looking hesitant to enter. Luke gave them a look and they instantly moved forward and cuddled Ashton. Calum cuddled in to his chest and Michael wrapped his arms around the two of them, Luke resting his cheek on Michaels arm.

Ashton continued to sob, so Michael sighed and got up, looking at Luke. "I'm doing it now Luke, fuck a fancy dinner." He snapped.

Michael got up and left the bedroom before he came back, Luke sitting up. Michael handed Luke one of the boxes and sat down again. Calum and Ashton sat up, confused. Ashton wiping his tears away and staring at the box in Michaels hands.

"What?" Ashton asked.

Luke tugged Calum on to his lap, kissing his cheek softly and Michael did the same to Ashton, kissing his lips softly. "Love you Ash."

Ashton smiled softly as Michael put the box in front of him. "I just want to make you guys happy and I want to marry you." Ashton giggled as Michael opened the small white box, revealing the ring inside.

"So will you marry me?"

Ashton sniffled and nodded, turning around in Michaels lap and kissing him passionately. "I love you so much Mikey." Ashton grinned, peppering him in kisses.

Beside them Luke was sliding the ring on to Calum's finger, as they kissed softly.

Carson lay on the bed beside them, staring at the ceiling as he held his feet in his hands.

Ashton picked Carson up and held him against his chest, "Baby boy your Daddies are gonna be married." Ashton giggled and Luke smiled fondly at the boy, his emotions had switched so quickly.

Calum cuddled Ashton and Carson, kissing both of their heads. Luke crawled around to Michael and kissed his lips softly, "Good idea baby." Luke smiled. "How about tonight I'll finally let you have your way with me?"

Michael looked at Luke and smiled, "Finally."

-

I won't do smut sorry