sxtn : fr rsns nknwn

once the boys move in, the house will look like this

I have a new love for smosh, Anthony has a cat called pip which is me

-

On a Monday morning all the boys were getting ready for college and/or work, when Luke went down to get the mail, he had his coffee with him as he flicked through the names. Luke had two for himself, Michael had four, Ashton didn't have any but a hand written one from his family and Calum had one. Luke saw the medical sign on Calum's letter and he furrowed his brows.

Was this the letter who said who was the babies biological father?

Luke went back upstairs, he opened the apartment door and gave out the mail. Michaels were work related, one being his pay, he got around five or six hundred a week. Luke had his own wages, he got two hundred a week at the diner and so did Calum but the kiwi got paid monthly, that wage went towards the rent. Ashton opened his letter and read over it.

Calum opened his, biting his lip as he unfolded the paper. "Do you want to know?" He asked.

Michael and Luke looked to Cal, "The dad?" Mike asked.

"Yeah,"

Luke looked at Michael, "Only if you want to know, baby."

Michael nodded, "Tell us."

Calum read over it, "Luke's the dad."

Michael sighed, looking away. He wanted to be the dad. Luke took his hand making him look at the blond and force a smile. Luke kissed Michaels cheek, "You can be the dad with Ash, yeah?"

Michael nodded. "Congrats I guess."

"We have a house showing today." Ashton piped up, sensing the tension. "At four."

"I'll be done at college by then." Luke said, "We all will, Mike can you make it?"

"I'll tell my dad." Michael said softly, taking a gulp of his coffee.

After four o'clock, the four boys were walking to the front of the large family home, meeting the real estate lady, who wore a bright red blazer and black dress underneath. The boys shook her hand and she saw Calum's small tummy, "How far along are you?"

"Nearly sixteen weeks." Cal grinned.

"What are you hoping for?" She questioned, opening the front door of the house and pushing it open.

"We're all very indecisive right now." Calum answered chuckling.

The real estate lady, Linda, her name was, showed them the front room that would look out on to the street. "This is the dining room or the living room." She smiled.

The four boys stepped in and looked around, "It's nice." Ashton said, his hand holding Michaels. "It's plain, but we can paint the walls right?" Ashton said, looking to his boyfriends for support. "I can imagine this as the living room, like at Christmas the tree could be in the window."

Luke smiled, "Yeah I can see it. Let's look at the rest before you plan everything yeah?"

Ashton giggled, nodding.

The four of them went in to the room next to the one they'd just been in, "this could be the living room or dining room, I recommend it being the dining room as it is connected to the kitchen." She said.
She took them to the kitchen which was nice, wooden table tops and white cupboards and a matching fridge.

"This is so cute." Ashton sighed, "I'm already in love."

"It's in your price range." The real estate lady said, "Would you like to see upstairs?"