thrtn : jst nthr grl

New character too!

If you comment I'll update again

-

The four boys sat in the waiting room of the private clinic for their future child. Ashton had a magazine in his hands, Calum looking over his shoulder, while his hand was on his small tummy. Michael was on his phone, but Luke was staring at the young girl across the room--she looked fifteen.

She had dark skin, her black hair pulled in to a pony tail. She had her knees to her chest, and she was alone.

She looked scared, and Luke could see the pain in his eyes as she looked around the room, frightened. Luke knew the familiar look because he's seen it in Ashton.

Calum look up from Ashton's magazine and towards Luke, and he followed his eyes. He saw the girl and leaned closer to Luke, "Go talk to her." He nudged Luke.

The blond took his eyes off the girl and to Calum, "What?"

"I can tell you know somethings not right, go talk to her. She looks petrified." Calum smiled softly. He could guess what had happened to the poor girl.

Luke stood up slowly before he walked across the room to the girl. He slowly sat down, cautious not the scare the girl before she looked to him.

"How far along are you?" Luke started off quietly.

"A-A month." She mutter softly.

"Are you by yourself?"

The girl simply nodded, and Luke watched as tears fell down her cheeks. "H-He doe-doesn't kno-w." Luke wrapped her up in a hug, listening as she muttered against his neck, "I didn't want it, I didn't want him."

Luke held her till she stopped her body racking sobs till they were soft cries. "Do you want to keep it?" Luke questioned quietly.

"No, I don't want to be reminded of him. But I don't want to kill a baby." She whispered against Luke's jaw, her head still in Luke's neck.

"I'll come in with you yeah? After I've been in with my boyfriends. That okay?" The girl nodded eagerly and Luke smiled, running his hand through her ponytail. "What's your name sweetie?"

"Jasmine." She whispered.

"I'm Luke."

Calum had his appointment and his boys went in with him. Calum lay on the bed, Ashton by his side, holding his hand. Michael stood by Ash and Luke sat on a chair near by.

Their doctor for the pregnancy was Dr Green, she was a tall blond woman with red painted nails. She held the probe against Calum's stomach, watching the computer screen as sounds came through. The image was black and white and the four of them could barely see anything until Dr Green pointed at the screen.

"That small little thing is your baby." She smiled.

"Awe." Calum grinned, his eyes glancing to his boys who were smiling. "We're having a baby."

"Would you like to know who the biological father is?" Green asked sweetly.

"I would." Calum said but the others looked hesitant. "We know Ash isn't so it could be Luke or Mike."

The doctor took some blood from Luke and Michael before they got a photo of their baby and left the doctors room. Luke walked over to Jasmine, just as her name was called. Luke told his boys they could wait in the car. Luke had an arm around jasmine as they walked towards the room. Luke knocked on the door as they got to it and they heard a come in. Once entering, the doctor, who was a man, said hello.

"So Jasmine; this is your first scan. You said you were deciding to keep the baby or not." The doctor smiled.

Jasmine got on the bed and Luke stood next to her, their hands entwined as Jasmine was shaking slightly. "Are you the father?" The doctor asked. Luke looked up from Jasmine and simply nodded, he didn't want Jasmine to explain everything.

The doctor set up his machine and gave Jasmine her scan. Once she saw the baby on the screen she sobbed again. "I don't want it, don't make me have it. Please Luke."

Luke shushed her, "It's okay." He soothed. He hugged her, "You don't have to."

"Should we schedule another appointment then?"

After the appointment, the four boys gave Jasmine a lift home in their car as she came on the bus to the clinic. Once they arrived at her house, Luke walked her to the front door, as she was about to unlock the door Luke stopped her. "Can I ask who did it?" He asked softly, taking her hand.

Jasmine looked to Luke, "He's a senior at my school, he flirted with me on my first day and I went to his party. He forced himself on to me."

"His name?"

"Gareth."

Luke gave the girl a bone crushing hug, kissing her cheek. "Get some rest, you've had a long day."

Jasmine smiled and thanked Luke before he walked back to the car. Instantly Ashton pulled him in for a hug, "You're bloody amazing." He said, grinning against Luke's neck, slipping out a giggle.

"I was just helping." Luke shrugged. "She's young, she doesn't deserve what happened."

Ashton pulled from the hug and kissed Luke passionately. "You helped her a lot. You're a wonderful human being."

Luke blushed, "Thank you, baby boy."

"Stop being sappy in the back, were home." Michael said, as they arrived home. They went up the elevator to their apartment after updating Maggie on the baby as they passed her. Luke cooked dinner for the boys, making sure there was nothing Calum couldn't have before they sat in front of the TV and ate.

Later that night, Luke was peppering kisses to Calum's tummy, mumbling words to the small baby in there. His beard tickled Calum's tummy making him giggle as he lay his head on Ashton's chest. Michael on his other side, running his hand through Calum's black hair.

"This baby is gonna be pretty." Luke mumbled, his hands cupping Calum's thighs. "Who do we think the other dad is?"

Calum shrugged, "Don't mind."

"Well who slept with you a month ago?" Michael asked.

"All of you." Calum giggled, "We'll find out soon."

"I don't care who it is." Luke said, "Either way its our baby."

"You're right."

-

FAV character so far? You liking Luke?