ght : rd my mnd

This is a little short but next one is longer 30+ comments and I'll update again tonight

-

Luke sat at the college café, Emily was across from him in the booth. They both had an hour break between their next class and met up because there wasn't any point in Luke going home to an empty apartment--Michael was working, while Calum and Ashton each had a class.

"What are you doing during the break?" Luke asked Emily.

"I'm gonna go home to my parents, they miss me. They know about the thing that happened and they're worried so they're making me come home." Emily say sighing, "I'm fine, because as you said it could've been worse."

"Could've, I got there in time right?" Luke grinned.

"Can I ask wh--"

Her words were interrupted by Luke's phone ringing loudly, the particular ring tone was to Ashton as Luke had a different tone to each of his boyfriends. He took the iPhone from his pocket and answered it, "Hello? Ash?"

"Where are you? I have a break between class and my next one." Ashton said, he was across college campus and he had half an hour till his next class so why not call Luke? They all knew each other's schedules anyway.

"I'm in the café." Luke said, glancing at Em. "You can come meet me babe."

"Ok, thank you Lukey."

It was only five minutes later when Ashton was sitting down beside Luke at the booth, a cup of hot chocolate with him. Luke pushed a plate towards him, a blueberry muffin on it. "Thought you might be hungry."

"Thank you." Ashton smiled, kissing Luke's cheek.

Luke and Emily went back to their conversation, not the murdering part but about Emily's family and that she had a boy waiting at home for her. "Is he cute?" Luke asked, wiggling his brows.

"Super cute." Emily smiled. She took out her phone and showed Luke a photo, "Cute or what?"

"Definitely." Luke smiled, "Ash, would you do him?"

Ash glanced at the phone and shrugged, "Probably, if I didn't have you and the boys." He smiled. Ashton looked back down to his phone and frowned, Luke had barely talked to him the entire time he'd been here. So he texted Cal to meet them after class, he didn't want to be lonely with his own boyfriend because he was too distracted with a girl.

Ashton swallowed the lump in his throat, Luke couldn't be cheating could he? Especially with a girl? they all knew Luke was bisexual and he'd have plenty of girlfriends during middle and high school, and he'd had boyfriends. But Luke had three boys who were madly in love with him, so he wouldn't cheat on them would he?

Ashton was knocked out of his day dream when Calum sat down with a coffee and a shortbread biscuit. He sat beside Emily and smiled at the girl, "Hey Em."

"Hi Cal." She smiled and Ashton glanced between them suspiciously.

Calum? Really? Was Michael seeing her too?

Ashton quickly finished his hot chocolate and pushed the rest of the muffin over to Luke again, "I-I'm gonna go, I have class." Ashton said softly, the three of them looking up at him. He tried to fight back the tears as he turned and left the café.

"Fuck." Luke muttered. "He knows somethings up."

"He's getting suspicious Lu." Calum muttered, moving across the booth to sit beside his boyfriend.

"I thought he knew about the thing?" Emily asked confused.

"He doesn't," Calum said shaking his head. "Ash was raped a few years ago and it kind of triggered Luke. We don't want him being reminded of what happened because he's done so well since then."

Emily nodded, "What's made him suspicious?"

"I kept sneaking out at night or coming in late." Luke mumbled, running a hand through his hair, before he rested his chin on his palm as he looked down at the cream left in his latte.

"Luke he thinks you're cheating." Calum said, "You sneak out, then suddenly Emily is our friend and you two are close..."

"Because he saved my life." Emily said softly. "W-When you tell him, let me talk to him about what you did for me."

Luke nodded, "okay, thank you."

Calum gripped at Luke's cheeks suddenly, making them lock eyes. "Tell him, and soon or you'll lose him."

And Luke could not lose Ashton.

-

:)

Ash will know soon