nn : spcmn

Pleaseeeeeee comment through out and I'll send you hugs and kisses and cuddles and foot massages :) here is the second fan art that was done!! Thank you again!

-

Luke walked in to the living room of the apartment, seeing Ashton on the sofa watching Teen Wolf, wrapped in one direction blankets that were years old. "Ash?"

Ashton didn't move or spare a glance at his boyfriend, "Baby? Don't ignore me, cmon." Luke moved in front of him and Ashton looked down at his lap. "Look at me beautiful."

Ashton didn't move so Luke knelt down, looking up at ash, his hands on Ashton's thighs. "I was out last night I know, but I would never ever cheat on you and the boys. I love you three so much, you're my boys."

Ashton continued to stare down at his lap, or rather Luke's hands, the ring on his pinkie finger. "If you knew where I was, and what I was doing, you'd wish I was cheating." Luke sighed and stood up, running his hand through Ashton's hair. "I love you."

Luke walked away and once he was at the kitchen door, Ashton piped up. "Tell me and I promise I won't hate you."

Luke turned around, "Wait till tonight yeah?"

Ashton furrowed his brows but nodded, "Okay."

***

That night, the four boys got in to the car. Calum and Michael sat in the front while Luke and Ashton were in the back. Michael drove to the address Luke had given him. When they arrived Luke turned to Ashton, "You promised today you wouldn't hate me. I love you." He gave Ashton a lingering kiss before leaving the mini van with a syringe in hand.

"What is he doing?" Ashton asked softly as he watched Luke pick a lock of a house.

"Just watch and wait. What Luke does is quite impressive." Michael smirked, glancing at Ashton in the car mirror. "His technique is quite good too."

Calum looked at Ashton through the mirror, "We never wanted to keep this from you but it was for your own safety." Calum said making Ashton furrow his brows.

Ashton sighed and stared out of the window and he waited for Luke to come back and when he did it was because he was opening the back doors of the mini van. Ashton turned around to see Luke drop someone's unconscious body in to the car. "What the fuck Luke?!"

Luke slammed the doors shut and got in to his seat beside Ashton. The brunet boy stared at Luke in horror. "You're a fucking psycho!" He yelled, going to open the doors but in the commotion, Michael had locked them.

Luke grabbed Ashton's wrists, "Calm down baby please. You promised. You have to listen and watch everything, if you want to know then pay attention and chill out."

Ashton yanked himself away from Luke and he started gasping for air and Luke stared as his boyfriend went in to a panic attack. "Fuck." Calum mumbled as he climbed in to the back seat, he held Ashton's cheeks softly before whispering soothing words and setting soft kisses to Ashton's neck and cheeks and face.

Michael began to drive them back to the apartment building, when they got there Calum helped Ashton get inside and past the receptionist Maggie as Luke threw the unconscious body over his shoulder. The security cameras of the car park were disabled thanks to Michael and Maggie. Calum opened the door to the basement room, and Ashton recognised it as the room he saw them taking full bin bags from.

Now he was putting the pieces together. The gloves, bags, the body, the late nights, sneaking off. Luke wasn't cheating, he was doing something much worse.