ghtn : fl t n my bns (+)

Pls comment

Btw they're in their new house now

-

Luke hadn't killed in two months. Luke was antsy and he was agitated. The boys noticed this of course but Ashton was the one to approach him about it. "Baby?" Ashton asked, knocking on the bedroom door.

"Come in." Luke mumbled.

The door opened and Ash came in to see Luke was lying on the bed in just his boxers, he'd just showered. He was trying to get his mind off of everything.

Ashton moved towards the bed, before he crawled on top of Luke, dipping down and kissing his neck. "You okay?"

"Just a little antsy baby." Luke smiled softly, his hand coming up to Ashton's hip and squeezing. Luke really wanted to snap something, or maybe squeeze the life out of someone.

"Can I help?" Ashton asked, shifting around on Luke's lap.

The blond nodded, "How about you fuck yourself on my cock yeah?"

Ashton nodded, pulling off his shirt. He rolled off of Luke, taking off his jeans and boxers before he pulled off Luke's boxers. "Prep?"

Ashton shook his head no, "Just want you."

Ashton straddled Luke again, spitting on his palm and pumping Luke so they had a little lube. Ashton shuffled forward and sunk down on to Luke's cock. Luke shut his eyes, "That's a good boy."

Ashton moaned, beginning to bounce on Luke. "Shit." He cursed, his hands on Luke's tummy, pushing himself up and down on Luke. Luke's hands gripped Ashton's perky bum, lifting Ashton up and down on his cock, watching Ashton's face scrunch up in pleasure. "Daddy..." Ashton mewled and Luke rolled them over, pinning Ash down and fucking in to him.

Luke pressed a hand to Ashton's throat and kissed him softly, "Do not call me Daddy, or I swear I'm going choke you with my cock." Luke threatened and Ashton grinned.

"Oh shut up, you love it." Ashton laughed, arching up into Luke. The blond leaned down and kissed Ash's neck, sucking a hickey on his skin. "Luke." He moaned softly, wrapping his legs around Luke's waist.

The door opened behind them, and Luke sat up, glancing to see Calum standing there with his four month big tummy. He wasn't huge but he had a smallish bump. He pouted in the door way and Luke held his hand out smirking, his hips still moving and fucking in to Ashton, who was gripping the sheets in his hands.

Calum came forward and sat on the bed beside Ashton, who was close to his edge. "Daddy please, wanna come!" Ashton cried out. "Please."

Luke smirked, "Cally should we let Ashton come?" Luke asked the kiwi boy who bit his lip and nodded. "You're in luck baby boy." Luke said to Ashton, kissing his lips once before he pushed Ashton to the edge, the hazel eyed boy coming all over his stomach.

Luke pulled out and climbed over to Calum, who was struggling to take off his sweater. Luke pulled it off before he lay the boy down, taking off his sweatpants. Calum was getting lazier and lazier with his bump, but the boys liked pampering him. Luke took off Cals boxers before telling him to spread his legs. The blond picked up the lube and put some against Calum's hole, circling and dipping his finger inside before he pumped his cock. Luke pushed inside of Calum who gasped but rocked his hips down.

As Luke began to move his hips against Calum, Ashton was laying in his own release and staring at the way Luke's bum moved as he thrusted and the look of pure pleasure on Calum's face. Ashton rolled over and moved his hand to Calum's hard length, moving it in time with Luke's quick thrusts and it really wasn't long before Calum was begging Luke to come.

The blond smirked above Calum, "Because you were so generous with letting Ash come I'll let you baby." Calum whimpered out a thank you before Luke said he could come, and he did. Luke finished inside of Calum, his eyes closing in pleasure.

As Luke pulled out of Calum he heard the front door slam shut downstairs and Michael yelling their names. "In the bedroom!" Ashton yelled back, the newly blue dyed hair boy coming in to the bedroom with his arms crossed.

"I missed all the fun." Michael said as Luke flopped down on the bed, still semi hard and his eyes locked with Michaels before glancing down at himself and Michael seemed to get the idea as he unbuttoned his flannel.

Luke had come for a third time when Michael rode him, and he gripped his thick hips, keeping him still as he filled him up. Luke's eyes were closed before he sighed softly and felt Ashton's soft nimble fingers against his chest. Michael lifted himself off of Luke and lay down between his legs, head on his chest.

Calum leaned against Luke's shoulder, his hand holding Luke's, other on his stomach while Ashton pressed kisses to Michaels shoulders.

Luke closed his eyes and smiled a little, the urge had been sent to the back of his mind because his boys stopped it, they pushed it away. They locked up the demon in Luke's head, shoving it in to a box and under a bed, it'd come out soon, and Luke wouldn't be able to stop it.

Because sometimes when you've got the devil inside of you, he wants to come out and play.

And that devil would kill anything in its path, and that included the people closest to Luke.

-

At this point I wrote that I had finished writing invisible in about a week

I love you all and yes, people are going to die in this, people that we love, just gotta guess who