fv : ll th thngs v dn (+)

COMMENTS = UPDATES

so comment lovelies

I would date fetus sixteen year old Luke in an instant if I knew him, I'd never have let him go either because he'd be my sunshine and my baby boy like he is now bUT LOOK AT HIS FEET HE JAS BIG FEET BUT IA TIMY DICK ACCORDING YO A PHOTO lol

-

The four boys sat on Ashton's boat, the latter didn't actually know how to drive it, but Luke did. They lounged on the boat together, with Calum floating around in the water on his back. As he lay there he realised this was where Luke dumped his bodies.

Calum was knocked from his thoughts as someone jumped in the water and when they submerged from the water he smiled when seeing Ashton. His hair pushed back from his face. "Hi baby." Calum pulled Ashton closer.

"Hi Callie." Ashton kissed him. The two began to make out and Luke could sense the silence so he knew they were making out against the boat.

Luke tapped Michaels arm before standing up, Luke got to the edge of the boat, right above his boys before jumping over them in to the water. He heard them squeal as he popped up out of the water in front of them.

"Hello boys." Luke smirked, "What are you up to?"

Ashton giggled, swimming in to Luke's arms and wrapping his legs around Luke's waist. "Yeah Daddy." Luke rolled his eyes at the name, but kissed Ashton.

"You two wanna share what's happening?" Luke smirked, his hand going to Ashton's bum under the water. "Hm baby?" Luke teased before his other hand went to Calum and pulling him closer. "You too Callie?"

Calum nodded eagerly, "Please."

"Mikey, wanna join?" Luke called, squinting up at the boat before Michael was looking over the edge.

"What?"

"Ocean sex?"

Michael whined, "I was playing Mario kart though."

"Fine I'll just have them." Luke rolled his eyes, before he felt Ashton's hands touch him through his swimming trunks. Calum giggled and began to kiss at Luke's pale neck, Ashton on the other side as he palmed him. "Fuck, feels good." Luke's had a hand on each of their bums, holding them close as his and Calum's legs were keeping them afloat against the boat.

Ashton moan quietly, "I want you all to take me one day."

That seemed to get Michael up and in to the water, his game forgotten as he tugged at Ashton's hips, pulling him close. "I'll fuck you if you want?"

Ashton eagerly nodded and Michael smirked and pressed Ashton against the boat. "I could fuck you now too." Michael smirked down at him.

"Yes please." Ashton whispered before he was pushed against the boat side.

Luke bobbed slightly in the water before looking away from Michael who began to aggressively kiss the hazel eyed boy. He looked to Calum who was staring, so he grabbed Calum's waist and tugged him closer. Calum watched Luke as they drifted closer and soon Cal wrapped his legs around Luke's waist. "Wanna have some fun?" Luke asked.

Calum nodded, licking his lips as he stared at Luke. He had water in his eyelashes making them clump together, but with his blue eyes it made him look so angelic. His hair lay flat against his forehead, dripping slightly. Luke's broad shoulders hovering above the water line, showing a hickey from a few nights ago from Calum's birthday party.

"You're so pretty." Calum breathed out, "Fuck me please."

Luke grinned, "My pleasure."

Luke pressed Calum to the boat, his back facing him before Luke's hand glided against Calum's waist. "I'm gonna get my cock in you yeah? Stretch you out and fuck you good?"