twnty thr : grt big sld

I'm gonna start writing my other Reece and Luke story, 1956 so be ready for that ily

Look at Luke and his stupidly beautiful face

Anyone else mad at the setlist lol I wanted safety pin and catch fire, not wayf (I don't like it don't fight me) oH AND I LIKE DONT STOP SHUSH

-

Ashton lay on the bed, unconscious as Luke stood in the doorway. Michael rushed to his boyfriends side and tried to move him but Luke called his name. "Don't move him." Luke said.

"W-Wha--why? He's hurt!"

"His wound is on his stomach, move him off his front and he'll bleed out. Just called an ambulance." Luke said before he walked away.

Michael stared before following him, "Luke! Where are you going?!"

"To kill the fucking psychopath." Luke said calmly before he went to the basement, Michael hesitated before following. Luke opened up a cupboard and took out his knife and shoved it in to the pocket in his coat.

Luke turned around to Michael, "Call an ambulance and the police, we both know George did this. Now just go back to Ashton and make sure he doesn't fucking die." Luke said. He grabbed Michaels cheeks and kissed him passionately before mumbling, "I love you Mike."

Michael was left dumb founded as Luke left.

Luke knew the address of George's house. Luke parked down the road in the squad car that Michael borrowed, another unmarked car was outside the house watching George's home. Luke waited a few minutes and watched them drive away before Luke got out of the car.

Luke had a hand on his knife as he walked towards the house George lived in. He pulled his hood up, before approaching it. Luke stood outside the door and stared at the number fifty six before clenching his jaw and knocking.

As soon as the door opened and Luke saw the face of George he shoved him inside and pulled his knife out.

Luke shoved George against a wall, kicking the front door closed. Luke pressed his arm against George's throat, his knife pointed at his neck. Luke quickly knocked his hood down, and looked George in the eyes.

"Missed me?" Luke smirked.

George only smirked, "I knew you'd come after me."

"If you wanted to see little old me, you could've just said, not have raped my boyfriend again." Luke spat, pressing the tip of his knife to George's throat. "How the hell did you find us?"

"Not that hard when you have some good friends on the outside." Luke pressed his arm harder against his throat, watching George gasp.

"Why did you do it? You got out! You served your time!" Luke yelled.

George choked, "I-I--" Luke lessened his tight grip. "He's the reason I went away, prison was shit. I broke my arm three times in there, I was beaten because I was seventeen, I was just a kid."

"Are you saying I should've killed you then and there, because trust me I've had plenty of practice since you happened kid." Luke chuckled.

"Just fucki--"

The knife went right through George's stomach, making him gasp and Luke pulled it out before pushing it in to his chest, killing him instantly. Luke's eyes were on George's and the blond watched the life leave his eyes, with a satisfied smile.

Luke let him go, watching George slide down the wall. Luke stared down at him before he wiped the knife clean of his finger prints and instead put it in to George's hand--making it look like a suicide.