thrty thr : flsh nd bn

Double update I think yes pls comment

-

Calum's leg was thrown across Ashton's bare hairless thigh, tattooed arms tightly around his waist, face in his neck, buried in his strawberry smelling curls. Ashton had taken a bath with Madi, and they both came out smelling like strawberries and covered in bubbles.

Ashton had his face in his left arm, right around thrown messily across Michaels stomach. His leg entwined with Calum's. Michael was laying on his back, breathing heavily, light snores leaving his mouth. He had an arm under his neck, his other on Ashton's thigh.

Luke sat in the arm chair by the window, looking at how peaceful his boys were.

Luke sniffled, wiping his eyes before he sipped at the chocolate milkshake in his mug, it said 'number one dad' on it and he was anything but, but Carson had brought it him last Father's Day.

Carson was nearly four now, Madi was nine months old, still small and cute and innocent. They both were.

Luke had his legs tucked up under his bum, wearing fluffy socks to keep him warm. He wore a hoody, his old college name on the chest area, and plaid pyjama bottoms that belonged to Michael.
M His hair was a mess and he had bags under his eyes. Luke was a literal mess, and in his head it was even worse, almost as bad as Michaels childhood bedroom. That was a pigsty, to say the least.

Everyday Luke would make himself out to be okay, to please his boys and to make them believe he was okay. And they believed him. Luke was just a good enough actor, they had to believe him because it seemed so genuine. He seemed happy, with his job, his kids, his husbands, his life. He seemed so happy.

And Luke wasn't. He just wasn't sad either.

He didn't feel anything but the intense guilt from whenever he looked at his boys.

He use to look at his son and daughter with such pride and now, he looks at them like they'll turn out to be him one day. That frightened him greatly. They might find out what he did and then they'll either hate him or they'll become him. Luke refused to have that happen to his children.

Luke's eyes scanned his three boys and he sighed, he had to leave. He was going to go far, not tell his boys where, send divorce papers and fall off the face off the face of the earth.

He would let him live peacefully with their children and Luke Hemmings would simply become a memory to them. It would be Michael, Calum and Ashton with their children Carson and Madison, and maybe they'd change their last name to Clifford, buy that dog Carson wanted, maybe a hamster for Madi.

Luke left the bedroom before he went to Madi's room.

His little girl was lying on her back, her arms above her head and her legs spread slightly along with her tummy on show from her shirt riding her, her nappy up to her waist.

Luke smiled before he walked in to the bedroom, the fairy lights in her room, illuminating the walls. He leant over the crib and reached his hand out to her head of curls, she had Ashton's natural curls. He ran his hands through her curls and smiled softly. She was gonna be a pretty girl when she grew up.

He sat down on the floor and looked through the bars at his little girl. Her eyelashes rested on her cheeks, her mouth open as she snored softly. She was such a pretty little girl, the girls and boys will be all over her one day and Luke won't be there to see it.

Luke wiped away his tears before he stood up and pressed a kiss to Madison's head. He left the room, shutting the door before turning to the door across the hall to his sons.

He gulped before going in. The walls had footballs on it along with a signed football jersey of his favourite team and trophies from his little league he was starting. It was mainly participant trophies but Luke was proud as ever.

Luke approached the race car bed he had (only the best for his little boy) and touched his cheek softly. He was Calum's skin tone and pretty with dirty blond hair that fell over his eyes because he hated having his hair cut. He had deep brown eyes, like Bambi's.

Luke lay his head on his arm and looked at his sleeping son before he wiped his tired eyes.

He hoped he'd see them again one day, when they're older and they understood why Luke had to leave.

Luke leaned down and kissed Carson's forehead before standing up and leaving the bedroom.

Luke went back to his room and saw Calum was sitting up tiredly, "Luke?"

"Go back to sleep cal." He mumbled, climbing in to the bed beside Michael.

Calum shook his head and crawled over Michael, shoving him over to Ashton so he could cuddle in to Luke. Luke wrapped his arms around Calum and smiled, kissing his forehead. He was going to miss Calum so much.

"Not till you do." Calum sighed, crawling up further and holding Luke's head to his chest. He wanted to comfort Luke for once. "Go sleep baby."

He kissed Luke's cheek before the blond smiled and closed his eyes. He leant his head on Calum's chest before squeezing him and drifting off to sleep.

"I love you Luke."

"I love you too, Cal."

-

We're almost to the chapter that I've been waiting for also, 5 chapters left and a epilogue