tw : mr brghtsd

Warning: cashton call Luke daddy as a joke and Luke hates it too. It won't be an actual kink 

Luke handed the two teens their banana and chocolate milkshakes, watching them walk away to their booth and giggling over Luke's looks. Luke then turned back around to Calum, smiling at his boyfriend. Calum moved in between Luke's legs, "you okay baby boy?" Luke asked, running his hand through Calum's hair. "Hm?"

Calum nodded, leaning into Luke's touch. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Did you enjoy last night?" Luke smirked, kissing Calum's forehead.

"Yeah, Ash loved it too." Calum leant up, "He loved when you called him princess." Calum cooed quietly.

Luke's attention was suddenly caught by the tv. The news played and instantly Luke's mind went into its little dark place. You know that place where you just see something so disgusting and so deadly, you just shut down and think about all the things you'd do to someone if you had the chance to? Yeah, that's Luke's mind, but ten times worse.

Because there was another rape victim.

Michael had been telling Luke about this guy they couldn't catch, his name was Daniel Frees, and it was like he'd fallen off the face of the earth but he was brought up each time he raped a girl, leaving his initials carved into the girl's collarbones. Luke had seen the photos of the states he'd left the girls in and it was sickening to see.

Luke was itching to put Daniel on his table.

Calum seemed to notice what had happened and he hated when Luke went into that mindset, so he clicked his fingers in front of Luke's face and kissed his cheek softly. "Lukey, come back to me," Cal whispered, making Luke blink and look down at Calum again. "We'll get him. It's okay." Cal ran his nails softly over Luke's scruff and sighed.

"Yeah, I will." Luke nodded, kissing Cal softly.

Calum looked up at the tv to see a photo of one of the girls and how her face was beaten and bruised and he realised Luke killed people who did this to them. Luke was a murderer. But he was almost like a good one,  a good Samaritan, ridding the world of rapists. Obviously, Luke would surely be sent straight to hell, maybe the King for simply killing nasty people. Luke did the world a good thing by getting rid of these people.

All because of Ashton.

Their pretty, delicate Ashton who had been raped two years ago. He'd recovered and he was happily dating the three of them, having regular sex that he enjoyed, he wasn't afraid of his boys.

"Can I help?" Calum asked making Luke look down at him again from the TV.

"Help?"

"Can I like..." Calum made a stabbing gestured which made Luke chuckle. "Not the sawing though, that bit always makes me cringe." Calum giggled softly. "So can I? This guy's a sicko and I honestly want him dead as much as you."

Luke licked his lips and hesitated before nodding, "I'll help you out baby, you'll need to know the right part to kill him." He lowered his voice at that.

Calum grinned, kissing Luke again. "Thank you, Daddy."

Luke rolled his eyes at the pet name, Ashton liked to call him and Michael it. Michael liked to call Luke it when it was just the two of them as well. Luke hated the pet name they had for him, but anything less made them feel weird.

"I can't believe you have a damn daddy kink." Luke hissed quietly, "You know how I feel about it."

"Yeah but you still tell us what to do and how daddy's gonna wreck us," Calum mumbled, his hands on Luke's hips, slipping up and under his shirt beneath his apron. "You love it really?"

"Sometimes."

When the two boys got home to their boys, Michael was still at the police station and Ashton was home alone. He was half asleep on the sofa, his face squished by the pillow he was laying on. Ashton tended to fall asleep anywhere he could, and with it being twelve am he would've just slept on the toilet if it was the last available place. Luke went over to his boy, kneeling down in front of him and running his hand through Ashton's curls. "Baby boy." He cooed, "Wake up baby."

Ashton whined, rolling over quickly and away from Luke. "No."

So Luke turned on the 'Daddy mode' which tended to get Ashton to do a lot very quickly. "You don't wanna upset Daddy do you?"

Ashton froze before he rolled over and looked at Luke. "Don't do that," Ashton whispered. "Can we get food? I haven't had any dinner."

"What do you want, princess?" Luke asked his hand in Ashton's hair again and soothing him, before putting it on his cheek. "Hm?"

Ashton's eyes were closed as he whispered out, "Chinese please."

Like called up a Chinese while Calum got Ashton and him into his pyjamas and wrapped themselves in a large pink blanket. They shared small kisses under the cover till Luke finished on the phone and they dragged him into them for kisses and instantly Luke's mouth was being invaded by Ashton's tongue and Luke had to hold him down.

"Hey, you gotta share me remember?" Luke said chuckling before he turned to Calum and kissed him softly. "You're both so good for me boys," Luke said softly.

Luke got off of Ashton's lap, letting Calum crawl on to Ashton instead and they cuddled as Luke turned on the TV and a film, he went and got drinks for the three of them, coming back to see the two boys making out slowly. Luke tapped them on the back of the head making them whine and disconnect their lips. "What?" Calum asked. "You won't let us kiss today?"

"Because your food is coming soon and I rather you didn't do it on the sofa. If you wanna make out go to the bedroom." Luke said, and he groaned and Calum stumbled off the sofa, dragging Ashton with him.

Luke was left alone in the living room and sighed.

"Ash, where's Michael?" He yelled.

He heard Ashton giggle making him smile softly, "He called saying he'd be back super late!"

"Why?"

"There was a break in the Daniel Frees case."

And he hadn't called Luke to sort it out?

Luke stood up, going towards the front door as he pulled out his phone and dialled Michaels number. He shut the door to behind him, letting the phone ring. When Michael answered he sounded slightly out of breath. "You okay?" Luke asked. "What's happening? Why didn't you call me earlier?"

"We have DNA results that directly link him to one of the victims, which connects him to all of them," Michael said, sounding excited. "They're working on finding him but Luke if you find him first, you've got him, he's yours."

Luke blinked, "Cal and Ash are home. We were having dinner soon." Luke sighed. "Fuck I can't just leave them. I have no excuse."

"Did you order in?" Luke mumbled a yes. "Then say you're bringing it to me at the station, you can slip out with your gear: you'll be fine. Calum can distract Ash." Michael soothed him. "You've got this."

Luke took in a deep breath. He had this.

-

Smallish chapter but next one is a little more bloody and ewy so yeah be prepared because someone else diessssssss woo

I'm kind of attracted to psycho Luke, especially after LiamReedus  and her story lol like if you knew Luke was doing this for a living, I'd help out

And yes this is based off Dexter :-)