thrty n : drt slddng (+)

My mum is complaining about her broken marriage with my dad and it makes me pissed because she ruined it not him. I never want a relationship like there's, and if it is I'm ending it straight away

-

Luke ran up the drive way with Madi in his arms and Carson following after him giggling as they ran. "Dad!" He called.

"Cmon, hurry up!" Luke yelled back before he got to the front door of his parents house. He knocked and Liz quickly answered, taking a smiling Madi. "Love you baby." He kissed her head before handing her over. Luke bent down and hugged Carson. "Have fun with Grandma."

"I will, love you." Carson kissed Luke's cheek. "Have fun on holiday."

"We will." Luke grinned, before he kissed his mums cheek. She was in her pyjamas, she had left her sons wedding earlier as the younger generation stayed to party with the children. Liz and Andrew had offered to look after the kids for them.

"See you, mum." Luke smiled.

"Have fun on your honeymoon." Liz smiled before Luke went back down the drive, the kids yelling goodbye. Luke got back in to the taxi where his boys were before they drove off.

The four of them arrived at the airport, Luke paid the driver as the others got their bags from the boot. Luke got his back from Michael before taking his hand. "Ready?" Michael asked.

Luke grinned, "Of course, where to?"

"You'll have to see when we get there." Michael smirked making Luke shake his head.

"Can we go change?" Ashton asked, holding Calum's hand. "I'm sweating in this suit." He whined.

"We'll change after we've booked in." Michael said, taking the tickets from the carry on bag he had.

The four of them booked in, their bags going through before they went through security. They went to the bathroom and changed their clothes, mostly in sweats and band tees. They went and got food and a drink and Ashton got a magazine. Michael got a sleeping mask because he knew he would be sleeping the entire time.

The newly married group waited an hour or so before heading towards the terminal. "Can you tell us now?" Calum asked Michael. "Pretty please Mikey." He pouted.

Michael chuckled, "Hawaii, baby."

Ashton squealed and hugged Michael tightly, as did Calum and Luke watched fondly as they hugged.

They got on the plane, Luke getting the window seat, letting Ashton get comfy beside him, opening his magazine. Luke looked out the window at the runway, it was pitch black outside, only the lights running up and down the runway.

Calum rested his head on Ashton's shoulder, Michael grabbing his hand and rubbing across the wedding ring. They were married. They took Luke's last name, only because he was the most dominant.

Ten hours later the married boys arrived in Hawaii, fresh off the plane at four am. They got a taxi through the city and to their hotel by the beach. They went to their room which was on the bottom and only floor of the hotel, their room being open with double doors leading out to the beach. Ashton jumped on the bed and sighed happily, "Can we fuck on this bed?"

"Now?" Luke questioned, putting down his suitcase.

"Now." Ashton giggled.

Michael hopped on the bed and crawled on top of Ashton making them both laugh. Luke pulled Calum in to him, smiling widely as he kissed Calum, holding both his cheeks. Calum smiled in to the kiss and grabbed Luke's hips, hands sliding up his shirt.

Luke pulled away from the kiss before he sat Calum down, "Mikey?" Luke said, making Mike sit up and turn around. "You still want to have a baby don't you?"

Michael nodded, "Of course."

"Do you want to try still?" Luke questioned and when Michael nodded eagerly Luke climbed on the bed.

They undressed, getting under the covers together. Calum wrapped himself around Ashton, between his legs. Calum had never topped before so he was nervous as Ashton stared up at him with pink cheeks and blown out eyes.

Michael lay on top of Luke, his thighs straddling Luke. Luke had his hands on Michaels thick hips, "So pretty, baby." Luke cooed, "We're gonna get you pregnant and you can have your own little Hemmings, hm?"

Michael nodded before he lifted his hips and gripped Luke's cock before he sunk down. Michael whimpered as Luke bottomed out, the blond bent his legs up making Michael whimper and close his eyes.

Beside them, Calum was slowly moving in and out of Ashton, who had his hands clawing at Calum's tanned back. "Cal, fuck me harder, quicker please."

Calum giggled and kissed Ashton, "Slow, this is our wedding night." Ashton whined but kissed Calum passionately, letting Calum stay at a slow pace.

Michael was grinding on Luke, feeling the blonds cock hit his prostate, moaning softly. Luke sat up, pulling Michael close before he shuffled back, leaning against the bed frame. Luke let Michael do the work, letting him take control, his hands on Michaels hips, showing him how to move.

Ashton had one hand gripped at Calum's shoulder, his other holding on to Luke's bicep. "Cally, I'm gonna come." He whimpered, closing his eyes, and moaning softly.

"Shit, me too." Michael moaned, throwing his head back and moaning. "Fuck me Luke."

Luke grinned and gripped Michaels thighs, before pushing them over so Michael lay down. Luke lay a hand on Michaels chest, the other on his cock stroking him and pushing him closer to the edge. "Shit Luke, faster!" Michael yelled.

Luke bit his lip, going faster and soon Michael was coming on his tummy. Luke fucked him through his orgasm before he filled Michael up, painting his walls with his come. Luke collapsed on top of Luke, to the sound of Ashton screaming Calum's name, hitting his high.

Luke kissed Michaels sweaty chest before he pulled out slowly, he cleaned Mike up with his mouth and they both lay next to Calum and Ashton. The four cuddled together, Ashton and Michael in the middle.

Luke kissed the back of Michaels neck, "I love you."

"I love you too." Michael smiled softly, before he kissed Ashton's forehead, whispering the same words to him.

Luke heard his boys fall asleep before he slipped out of the bed, slipping on his boxers. He got his meds from his suitcase before going out of the patio doors and in to the warm night. He sat down on the seat outside before signing and running a hand through his hair.

He was a hot mess because of his boys. He loved them dearly but he couldn't help the fear at the back of his head that was telling him to stay away from them.

He stared down at the Orange bottle of meds and biting his lip before he stood up and walked out on to the sand, towards the water. He lifted his arm before lobbing the Orange bottle in to the ocean. They weren't helping anyway.

The dark thoughts were creeping and Luke didn't know if he could stop them this time.

-

Oooooihhhhhh

New covers yay!!