twnty sx : ndy y str

please keep commenting ily

And someone said they hated me because I didn't do the smut where Luke bottomed, it was late and I was tired. This book isn't about smut, it's about Luke and his fucked up head

-

The four boys were back in the doctors for a check up on the baby, Ashton was four months pregnant now. He was very excited to have a baby. Carson sat on Luke's lap, pulling at the necklace around his neck.

"This baby better be mine." Michael grumbled. "Luke's got all the sperm." He crossed his arms over his Green Day shirt. "What if I can't even have kids?"

"Don't be stupid." Calum said, taking Carson away from Luke, the blond was gonna break his kid, and his own neck if Car continued messing with the necklace.

"I'm not, what if I can't have kids." Michael stood up, "I'm gonna make an appointment."

Michael went to the reception desk and smiled at the woman. "Is there anyway I can make an appointment for today about my sperm count and baby making?"

The woman pursed her lips, "Let me check."

"Thank you." Michael smiled. He watched her look at her computer and then look through a folder.

"We have one in half an hour, you're here for your boyfriend correct?" Michael nodded, "You can have your appointment after the scan if you like?"

"That'd be amazing thank you." Michael grinned.

Ten minutes later the boys were in the doctors room, Ashton on the bed. Luke stood by the door, Carson on his hip. Calum and Michael held a hand each of Ashton's, as the doctor moved the probe across Ashton's small tummy.

"Well they look happy and healthy." The doctor said, smiling. "Next appointment we should know the gender."

The boys smiled, they couldn't wait to have another kid, Carson could have a play buddy. A picture was printed off and then they made their way out. "I'll stay with Michael." Luke said.

Calum, Ashton and Carson went to the car as Luke and Michael waited their turn. When Michaels name was called the two stood up and went to the right room. They sat down and the doctor smiled, "What seems to be the problem? The receptionist said you wanted to test your sperm count?"

Michael nodded, "I just wanted to check because we had a baby and it was Luke's and our boyfriend is pregnant and I'm not sure if it's mine...again." He explained.

The doctor nodded, "Okay then I'll need you to fill this pot." He said, opening a drawer and pulling out a clear pot.

"Of pee or?" Michael trailed off and the doctor nodded making Michael nod, "Okay."

Michael and Luke left the room and went to a bathroom, Michael was about to go alone when Luke stopped him, "Want me to help?" He offered.

Michael shrugged, "If you like."

Once Luke helped Michael get off and filled up the pot the two went back to the doctor who was typing on the computer. "All done?" He asked and took the cup and put it in a bag. "It'll take about a week to get answers about your sperm count, we'll call you."

Michael thanked him before the two left the doctors.

-

A week later the phone called and Calum was the one to answer, "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Sydney Medical Centre, is this Michael Clifford?" The woman said.

"I'm his fiancé." He said, seeing Michael approach him, he had the day off work. "I can pass a message?"

"His results are back from his test, he needs to come in and see the doctor to talk." She said and Cal thanked her before hanging up.

"What was it?" Mike asked Calum, tugging him closer.

"The doctors, they have your results." Calum said, "Do you want me to come wi--"

"I'll be alright on my own baby." He kissed Calum's forehead, "Tell the other two I'll be back later."

"O-Okay." Calum mumbled and watched Michael leave the house. Calum went to the living room to see Luke and Ashton on the sofa, Carson on the floor playing with Luke's shoelaces. "Michael went to the doctors to get his results." Cal told them.

"Really?" Luke asked, "I hope it's good, he loves kids, he wants his own."

Ashton sighed and rested his head on Luke, his legs on Calum as he sat down.

About an hour later, Michael came home. He stood at the door of the living room and the boys looked to him, waiting for the results.

"I'm infertile."

The words shocked the other boys and Luke stood up, moving to comfort the boy but Michael shook his head. "I wanna be alone right now." He walked away but Luke followed, seeing Mike head up the stairs.

"Mikey." Luke cooed, hearing Michael cry softly as he walked away.

"I said go away," Michael said and when Luke grabbed his wrist, he twirled around and snapped. "Luke just fucking stop."

"Don't be mad at me, it's not my fault I'm try--"

"I don't get it." Michael said, "Why do you get to have kids? You kill people when I'm the one who's putting them in prison, this isn't fair. You don't deserve to pass on your psychopathic genes."

Michael stormed out of the house and to the car, he drove and ended up at his parents house. When he knocked, his mum answered and she saw the tears, she instantly held him.

Michael rambled about wanting kids and how it was unfair Luke got to father them all biologically. And he almost slipped up about Luke's psychopathic ways, but he shut his mouth and cried in to his mothers lap instead.

Michael hated life.

-

Hey, you should check out a new book of mine called 1956, it's vv nice

12 chapters left