twnty : lav th bbn n th shlf (+)

happy valentines btw, I spent it napping with pcd

AIMH TWEET AT 2MIL

COMMENT MORE GUYS it means more updates

-

-seven months later-

Luke was on the boat, a black plastic bag in his hands, he knew it was the head because he could feel the ear of the man. Luke sighed and threw the bag in to the ocean before he heard his phone ring. He threw another bag in the water before picking up his phone, he saw Calum's name on the front, smiling.

"Hey baby." Luke grinned, "you okay?"

"Yeah, when are you coming home?" Calum asked, at home he was balancing their baby, Carson, who was six months old, on his hip. "Carson misses you."

"I'll be home soon." Luke smiled, looking across the ocean, it was dark, only the lights from the city reflecting and Luke was in his happy place. After a kill he felt free, like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"Okay thank you, Ash is asking for you too." Calum chuckled, seeing Ash on the sofa pouting as he cuddled in to Michael.

"Alright, I love you."

"I love you too." Calum smiled and hung up.

Luke put his phone down, picking up the beer he brought and sipped at it. He sighed and looked down at the bin bags of body parts and smiled. He'd killed someone who he'd thought was a rapist a year ago and he ended up being right when he did finally commit the crime.

Luke threw away the rest of the body parts and started the boat up again, driving back to the docks. He drove home to his boys and when he got there, his boys were on the sofa watching TV, Carson on Michaels lap, but once the baby saw Luke, he squealed in happiness. The blond went over and picked him up, making him giggle happily. "Hey, baby boy." Luke cooed.

Carson had dirty blond hair and dark brown eyes, a mixture of Calum and Luke, and he got Calum's dark skin. He looked like the perfect combination of the two boys.

Luke sat down beside Michael on the sofa, an arm around his shoulders and Carson napping on Luke's chest. After the birth, the baby had bonded well with Luke, because both blonds barely slept, they hung out instead and played with toys and Luke was lacking in sleep but he didn't mind as long as his baby boy was doing okay. And when Carson got to sleep, Luke would stay up and either do research or look over his son as he slept. Luke liked watching how peaceful he looked because Luke never got such a peaceful sleep.

After Luke put Carson down to bed, he got back to the living room to see Michael had gone and he could hear him in the kitchen. "Where'd he go off to?" He asked Cal and Ash.

"Work called him." Ashton shrugged, "You'll probably have to go with him."

Luke nodded and went to the kitchen, seeing Michael sitting on the counter. Luke went to him and kissed his cheek. Michael gave him a smile and put the phone on speaker.

"--come to New Street, in a shop, a teenage girl was murdered and it's a blood bath. Seems like it might be a thing for Hemmings." Daryl said.

"I'll be there, Mr Clifford." Luke said, resting his palm on Michaels thigh.

"Oh, good Luke. I'll see you both soon." Michaels dad hung up and the boys looked at each other.

"Get your camera and your shit, we can drive together." Michael smiled and dipped down to kiss Luke softly before he hopped off the counter. "Meet you in the car!"