thrty sx : lsng tch

surprisingly a few of you understood why Luke would go to prison and that he was ill, and thank you for that

-

Luke sat in court beside his lawyer, he was trying to get Luke a shorter sentence but Luke just wanted it over with. Luke wore the orange jumpsuit that was required along with cuffs around his wrists. The courtroom was filled, journalists and citizens alike. The press were all over this case, they were calling Luke the Sydney Serial Killer.

"Calling Luke Hemmings to the stand." The judge said loudly, smacking the gavel to her desk.

Luke stood up, being helped to the stand, he was told to tell the truth and nothing but the truth and he swore to before sitting down.

The people trying to put Luke behind bars, who were mainly for the justice of Ashton and the innocent Luke killed. The court case was called the people against Luke Hemmings, simply because he killed so many people.

The attorney stood up, walking to the jury and sighing. "Luke Hemmings confessed to the murder of forty six people. Yes, maybe they were rapists or murderers who deserved it but what about the innocent man, Roger Thompson? Or his own husband Ashton Irwin?"

Luke looked down at his lap at the sound of Ashton's name. He still hated himself for it, he'd been in a cell for a month, waiting for the court case.

Luke was nervous too. His boys were in the front row of people, along with his family and Ashton's parents and siblings.

The lawyer walked over to Luke and looked at the blond. "Why did you kill all those people Luke?"

Luke looked up, "They hurt people. They didn't deserve to cause more harm to other people." He said honestly.

"But you caused harm to people, shouldn't you die too?"

"Objection!" Luke's lawyer stood up, "That's an unfair question to ask." Luke rolled his eyes at his lawyer, he was inexperienced and stupid.

"Why do you think I confessed to the murders? I was guilty, of course I deserve the same thing to happen to me." Luke said, making his lawyer sit again.

"Then what about the innocent man, Roger?" The man asked.

Luke scratched at his slight beard, he hadn't shaved in the month he'd been in jail. "I hadn't kill in a year, and I was just aching for it." Luke said.

"And what about Ashton?"

Luke closed his eyes at the mention of Ashton again. The memories ran through his head and he dug his nails in to his leg.

"Mr Hemmings, answer the question." The judge said.

Luke licked his lips, "The day it happened, I was going to disappear and move away and divorce my boys. I didn't want to hurt them. But Ashton came home and he made me stay and he tried distracting me, wi-with sex." Luke said, remembering Ashton's soft skin against his hands and the way he panted his name. "We uh, we went up stairs and we had sex and I don't know how but my hands ended up around his neck and I couldn't stop squeezing." Luke said, tears filling his eyes. "Even when I was ch-choking the life out of him, he still said he loved me."

The lawyer handed Luke his hankey and Luke took it, whispering a small thank you and wiping his eyes.

"I left after that, I said goodbye to my parents that night and went to a hotel room. Then the morning after I went to the station and confessed."

"But why did you keep squeezing Luke? He was looking right at you wasn't he?"

Luke nodded, "I never wanted to, I was leaving for that exact reason. My urges, as I would say, only started because Ashton was raped by one of the people I killed, his name was George."