twnty svn : bttl bn

Please keep commenting

Also read my new Ruke book called 1956 and invisible if you want to :)))

-

Luke was starting therapy today. He told the boys he wanted to help himself, especially after Michaels outburst. The words had got to him because Michael was right. He was passing on his psychotic genes and that wasn't okay. He wanted to prove he was a good dad aswell because even if Luke was fucked up he was a good dad, fiancé and lover.

The therapist Luke wanted to talk to, who could help, was a close friend of theirs called Elliot.

When Luke had shook his hand, he was prepared to spill every last detail. About the murders, everything. Elliot was sworn to secrecy and he was their friend, he wouldn't betray them.

So as soon as Luke sipped his water and sat back in the black leather sofa, looking at Elliot across from him in the black chair, he talked.

He told Elliot about the murders, the rape, their kids, Emily, Jasmine, and his latest problems with Michael.

By the end of it Elliot stared at Luke, his heart pounding as he realised one of his close friends was a fucking serial killer. Elliot had babysat Carson a few times, they seemed so normal and now, he was learning this? It was insane.

"H-How many people have you k-killed?"

Luke chuckled, "too many to count anymore." Luke said but he knew the number of people and who was who and in which order. He was at thirty nine, forty soon.

Luke saw Elliot looked nervous now, and completely scared. "I only kill rapists, El." Luke said, "You don't have to worry about it."

Elliot let out a sigh of relief.

"Why do you kill?" Elliot asked.

"You know Ashton?" Elliot nodded, "He was first raped when he was seventeen and it was terrible, I got the guy who did it and cut up his thigh with my knife and I made him confess and it just felt good? Like I felt like I helped? And then it just happened, Michael's dad had left a case laying around at his house and I read it and saw the photos and it reminded me of Ashton and there was a photo of this guy who they thought might have done it. So I went to him and I killed him. It just felt satisfying, kind of euphoric?"

"Why did you think you had to help Ashton in the first place?" Elliot asked, "Ashton was going to tell them anyway wasn't he?"

Luke nodded, "He only recently told me that, last year, I never knew." He sighed. "I wanted to help because I just couldn't bare to see someone the way Ashton was."

"But you don't know them Luke." Elliot said, "You helped Jasmine, the young girl right?" Luke nodded, "How did you even know?"

"I just did, she was a fifteen year old alone at a pregnancy clinic." Luke shrugged, "She ended up fancying me, she kissed me once and I pushed her back, telling her to get away from me. I know I'm not good but she liked me."

"Have you seen her since?" Elliot asked.

"Only sometimes, I occasionally pick her up from school and take her to get coffee with Carson and she'll play with him." Luke said, "She's nice but she shouldn't be my friend."

"Well she obliviously wants more." Elliot tutted and Luke snorted. "Hey you're attractive, I use to fancy you."

"Really?" Luke asked and Elliot nodded. He was over it anyway.

"Maybe the reason you feel like you need to help is because you actually like killing and that's your excuse to kill them. Do you feel guilty after doing it?"