twnty tw : jnny ws frd f mn

COMMENT THROUGH OUT BC PLOT TWIST

I need a 5sos version (fanfic version i mean) of the game Life Is Strange because I can imagine Muke as the main characters

Tell me your fave all time low song bc I'm interested, mine is that girl, missing you, bad enough and bail me out

-

Luke sat in his little office at the police station, work spread out across his desk, his computer screen turned on, showing a picture of Mike, Cal, Ash and Carson. Carson was on Ashton's lap, a bright grin on his face, he was eight months old now. Luke's office door opened, and the blond turned to see Michael closing the door behind him, looking pissed. "You okay, baby?" Luke asked.

Michael sighed and moved towards Luke, leaning against the desk, looking away from Luke. "You remember the psychopath that raped Ashton?"

"George? Yes." Luke said, "The reason the way I am, of course I remember him."

Michael ran a hand through his hair, watching the way Luke stopped his writing and the way his eyes clouded up.

"He got parole."

Luke froze, feeling his hand twitch. He wanted to snap.

"He's released tonight."

Luke picked up his phone, dialling Ashton's number. As soon as Ash answered Luke started talking, "Stay home, do not for any reason leave the house or answer the front door. Lock the doors, windows, the cat flap, do not let Cal or Carson outside, not even the back garden. You hear me?"

"W-What's happened?" Ashton whispered.

"George." Luke said softly.

"O-Okay." Ashton replied shakily, "I'll call in at work."

"I love you Ashton, just stay safe baby."

Ashton mumbled back the words and hung up. Luke turned to Michael and kept his lips tight, "what are we going to do?"

"Go home, pro--"

"No, I'm going to park outside the damn prison and wait for George to come out and I'm gonna fucking kill him."

Michael shook his head, grabbing Luke's shoulders, stilling him. "You won't do anything. George has friends, tough friends from the prison."

Luke let out a long sigh, leaning his head against Michaels arm. "I don't want Ashton hurt again." Michael pulled him into a hug and kissed his forehead. "I love you Mikey."

"I love you too Luke. Now you get home, I'll make sure to send out a car to watch over George when he leaves tonight."

Luke thanked him and left to go home to the house, when he got there he unlocked the door and shouted out to the boys so they knew it was only him. Luke walked upstairs to their bedroom to see Ashton cuddling Carson to his chest, Ash's head lying on Calum's lap.

"Hey." Luke said softly.

Ashton instantly sat up handing Carson over to Cal and pulling Luke close to him. Ashton nuzzled close in to Luke's neck, sniffling. Soon Ashton was sobbing, "Please don't let him out."

"It's okay," Luke whispered, "I'll get him for you, it'll be fine. I won't let him anywhere near you. I promise you that." Ashton continued to sob and Luke held him close, sitting on the bed beside Calum, who ran his hand over Carson's head of hair, the baby was close to sleep now.