frtn : th rsng td

in this, Jasmine is having an abortion and I looked up a little bit and it's one where it's a pump BC at different stages of the pregnancy you have different ways of aborting the baby, I didn't do any detail of course. Just don't want you to be uncomfortable.

SEE COMMENTS EQUAL UPDATES

So comment more *wink wink nudge nudge*

DOUBLE UPDATE check out the previous chapter too love you

-

Luke picked Jasmine up before she had to go to school and Luke was missing his first class of the day to take her to the clinic. They arrived at the clinic and Luke held her hand the entire way, she was shaking, she was terrified of what they were going to do to her.

"Do you want me to come in with you?" Luke asked Jas, sitting down in the waiting area.

Jas stayed silent before she nodded, "Yes please."

Luke smiled softly, "You'll be fine, you know what they're doing. You'll be awake, just with some anaesthetic to numb you down and it won't take long and then I can drop you off at school and you'll be perfectly okay." Luke soothed her, rubbing the pad of his thumb over her knuckles.

"Promise?"

"I promise. I'll even buy you McDonald's on the way there."

Jas blushed, "Thank you."

When Luke approached Jas at her first appointment, she was scared to death because some hot attractive guy came up to her, and that's how she ended up pregnant at fifteen, because she fell for an older guys looks and charm. So it was reassuring to know Luke wasn't some creep who wanted to get in to her pants. Especially since Luke was twenty one.

When her name was called, the nurse led to a different part of the clinic. Luke continued to hold her hand and when she got dressed in a gown, he was a gentlemen and stayed out of the room. When she had to go in to the surgical room, she begged Luke to come inside.

He held her hand the entire time, even when Jas cried when she knew it was over.

She got changed afterwards and she was given instructions on what to do so she didn't get an infection or something. Luke listened too, just incase she forgot anything. She was given some pain medication and she was on her way.

"Wasn't that hard." Luke smiled, pulling Jasmine in for a hug. "It's okay, now let's go get you McDonalds, yeah?"

"Yes please."

When they arrived at the school, Jasmine froze in her seat. "What's wrong love?" Luke asked, looking at the dark skinned girl with furrowed brows.

"He's there." She said, glancing at Luke before she pointed to a group of tall boys in varsity jackets. "He's the one with the brown hair and eyebrow piercing." She said softly.

Luke stared at the boy, "I'll have a word with him."

Code: he's gonna die.

"No please don't. He doesn't know about the baby." Jasmine begged.

"He raped you." He said, looking right at Jasmine. "You nor anyone else deserves that, I have no other choice but to at least talk to him."

Jasmine simply nodded. "I'll see you?"

Luke nodded, "you've got my number, call me whenever." He smiled.

Jasmine left the car with her bag and went in to the front gates of the school, hiding and avoiding Gareth, who was laughing with his friends. Luke left to his college, parked and went to the café where he knew two of his boys were. Michael refused to go to college, so he ended up as a cop with his dad. He pressed a kiss to both of their cheeks before he sat down, stealing a bite of Calum's cookie.

"You fucker, get your own damn fucking cookie."

"Feisty." Luke smirked, sipping Ashton's drink, who didn't mind. "Anyway, Jas pointed out her rapist this morning."

"Go for him." Calum said, taking his cookie back and breaking it in half as he ate a bit. "Might as well, oh how did it go this morning?"

"Jas wanted me to go in with her, it's terrible. She was shaking and crying. I brought her a McDonalds afterwards though. She should be fine." Luke smiled. Jas was a sweet girl, too innocent to have that happened to her.

After Luke and Ashton had a class across the hall of one another, they both headed back to their apartment together. Cal still had another class, and Mike was picking him up afterwards.

Luke got his MacBook and sat on the bed, kicking off his shoes. Ashton was needy so he clung to Luke, rolling in to his side. Luke threw an arm around his boyfriend, kissing his forehead before he typed in Jasmine's school. He scrolled through the website, finding the football team photos. He easily found Gareth's full name and snorted.

"Gareth Bucket, his parents were drunk when they named him." Luke chuckled, Ashton looking up.

"Who is he?"

"He's Jas' rapist." Luke mumbled.

He googled Gareth's full name in to google and he found his Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, easily. "Baby, get Mikey's laptop for me?" Ashton got their boyfriends laptop, it had police records on and stuff for Luke to use. Luke found Gareth's address, he was in the police records as he was caught joy riding with some friends. His rich parents paid his bail.

Then Luke's phone was ringing, Ashton handing it to him when he said it was Jasmine. Luke answered the phone and instantly he knew something was wrong. Jas was sobbing loudly, "L-Lu-ke."

"Babe, what's wrong? You okay? Where are you? Are you safe?"

"I'm hiding in the toilets." She cried. "Gareth tried talking to me and I-I freaked out and I can't breathe."

"Just calm down, talk to me okay? Just rant about anything. Rant about a band? What's your favourite band?"

And that led Jasmine to rant about Louis Tomlinson for forty five minutes.

Luke picked her up at the end of her school day, she saw Luke's car and ran to it, pulling open the door and slamming it shut once she was inside. "You okay?" Luke asked.

She nodded, wiping her eyes. "He kept trying to talk to me, he noticed I came in later than usual because of the appointment and the last time I skipped school and he noticed. He keeps trying to ask me questions."

Luke clenched his fist, feeling his blood boil. Rapists tended to taunt their victims afterwards if they knew them and if they didn't feel guilty.

Luke got out of the car surprising Jasmine. "Shit." She muttered, getting out.

Luke walked across the road calmly, smirking when he saw Gareth. He walked right up to him as he was standing with his friends. Luke's hands gripped at Gareth's varsity jacket and shoved him against the wall.

Gareth let out a manly squeal, "The fuck man?!"

"You try and touch her again and I'm going to come after you." Luke said lowly so only he heard. Gareth's friends scattered, because Luke was bigger, and stronger than them all.

Gareth smirked, making Luke snap and shove him against the wall again before chucking him to the floor. "You're dead." Luke spat.

Luke sent a glare Gareth's way before he took Jasmine's hand as they walked back to the car. He opened the car door for her and once she was in, she pulled him closer and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Luke."

Luke smiled, "You're welcome, love."

-

Thank you for those comments last chapter I love you

Yes I know Luke holds her hand a lot but she's 15 and he's 21