fftn : dstlnd fry tl

Please continue to comment a lot ily

TIME FOR THAT GAME AGAIN! Guess the title, first one gets an internet hug and cuddle

-

Luke walked Jas up to the apartment he shared with the boys, he'd picked her up from school as she had a breakdown at lunch and he pretended to be her step brother to get out of school--he would've said brother but they were other ends of the skin colour spectrum, so step siblings was a more reliable choice.

"So I'm meeting who?" Jas asked.

"Emily. I helped her." Like smiled, "She was raped and I helped the rapist be, how should I phrase this, he's gone. That's all." He said. "You two should talk about it, me and the boys will be in the living room."

They got to the door and Luke opened it, letting Jas in first to hear yelling from his boys. Luke locked the door and led her in to the living room. Luke handed Calum the food he'd been craving from KFC, kissing his forehead, before introducing Emily and Jasmine to one another.

Emily stood up, holding her hand out to Jas, "Cmon love, we'll have a chat." She said, smiling.

Jas was hesitant so she looked to Luke, who nodded and smiled. "It's okay Jas."

She took Em's hand and pulled her to the boys bedroom.

"So we found a few houses." Ashton started. "Four bedrooms--"

"Basement?" Luke asked. "For me mostly, what about a garage for the car. Big garden for the k--"

"Luke." Ashton stopped him giggling, "Yes, it has all of that." He smiled, glad to see Luke was eager.

"So what about Jas' rapist? The kid?" Michael asked, sipping at his coffee, his tattooed arm around Ashton's shoulders, who leaned in to him.

"Tomorrow." Luke said.

"Need any help?" Michael offered.

"Maybe, he seemed weak when I shoved him against a wall." Luke chuckled. "Might be alright, I'll call if I need you."

"Can I help?" Ashton asked.

Luke shook his head, "Stay with Cal, he'll be too pregnant to move soon. I don't want him alone when me and Mike are out." Luke told Ashton and he didn't argue back. "Has anyone told their parents about the baby?"

They all said no, "Waiting till the second trimester." Calum said, leaning in to Luke as he ate the chicken he'd been craving all day. As soon as Luke said he was going out, cal forced him to get the food, for exchanged kisses. Calum smiled to himself, he was bloody happy with his life. Even if one boy was raped, the other a cop, and one a serial killer. Calum felt like he floated in the middle, he'd killed once, but now he just sat there like a whale.

"I can't wait to have this kid." Calum sighed, leaning in to Luke.

"I want one." Ashton whined. "Let me have the next one."

The boys agreed Ash would have the baby next time around, because they knew they wanted more.

The four boys put on a film and a quarter of the way through, Em and Jas came in. Jas sat next to Luke, cuddling in to his side while Em sat beside Ashton. Michael ordered some pizza over the internet because he hated talking on the phone for food because he sounded so greedy. Another twenty minutes later, they were stuffing their faces, Luke having to wipe sauce off of Calum's mouth because he was so god damn messy. "You'll be balancing shit on your bump won't you?"

"Basically." Calum giggled making Luke kiss him chastely.

Luke leaned back in to his seat after eating, throwing an arm around Calum and one around Jasmine, both of them leaning in to his touch.

Luke leaned down to Jas, whispering softly, "You okay?" He asked.

She smiled, "Yeah I'm fine." She quickly leaned up and kissed his cheek, feeling herself go hot. It took courage to kiss Luke's cheek. But the blond probably thought nothing of it, as he had a hand on Calum's small bump.

It got later and later and Jas was fast asleep on Luke's shoulder, so the blond drove her home. Emily tagged along and Luke dropped her off at her dorm before driving to Jas' house, she was still fast asleep when he arrived so he carried her bridal style to her front door where he quickly rang the doorbell.

To say her mother was surprised to see a six foot four boy carrying her daughter who was sleeping, it looked plain weird. "She fell asleep and I have college tomorrow so I had to bring her home." Luke said, smiling.

"Oh, um come in." She smiled. Luke was let in and her mum showed Luke to Jasmines bedroom. Luke laid her down on her bed, pulling off her shoes and putting the covers over her. She instantly curled in to a ball and fell in to a deep sleep. Luke turned around and left the room after kissing Jas' forehead. Jasmines mum was waiting outside the bedroom, "Are you her boyfriend?"

"Oh no, I've got three boyfriends and a baby on the way. She's just a friend." Luke smiled. "I've gotta be the responsible one."

Her mum walked Luke to the door, "Keep an eye on her, she went through something traumatic and I think you should talk to her about it. She's fragile at the moment."

"What do you mean?" She questioned, her brows furrowed.

"It's not my place to tell, just talk to her."

She nodded. "I will."

When Luke got home, he saw Ashton was kneeling on the floor in between Calum's legs. "Fucking hell guys, I was gone twenty minutes."

Calum whined, "I'm pregnant and horny fuck off Luke."

Luke rolled his eyes, "Mikey, wanna have some fun with me instead?"

Michael looked away from the TV, "Sure."

So Michael and Luke went to their room and Michael rode Luke, before Ashton and Calum came in. Ashton then rode Luke, who simultaneously ate out Calum. At the end of the night the four of them were a hot mess, but they were in love. Luke's hand were entwined in Calum's hair, the other around Michaels waist as Ashton lay on top of Luke, half in between his legs. Luke mumbled I love you's and goodnight as he planted a soft kiss on to each of his boys head.

They were happy.

For now at least.

-

This story is gonna fuck you up, I promise you :)

please check out how to make a baby (smutty AF, showing how they made their baby) as well as addicted to you (Luke is on a lot of drugs and there's some sex and triggering also)