twnty fv : wht dmn lv sng

I'm not doing smut, pretend i did and you were amazed

-

a year later

Luke pressed the knife against his victims forehead, a few small droplets of blood collecting as the man hissed. "Honestly I'll make it quick and painless if you apologise for calling me a psychopath." Luke said, sighing as he looked down at the man.

"You're about to kill me? Why can't I call you a psycho?" He scoffed, his brows furrowed.

"Hey, you're the one with a knife to you, tied to a table." Luke shrugged, before he checked his watch. "I haven't got all day, I have to put my kid down for a nap soon."

"Hold up, a kid?" The man asked. "Who the fuck wants to make a child with you?"

"Three people actually." Luke replied cooly. "Just say sorry and I'll end it quickly."

The man sigh, "Sorry."

Luke was about to lift the knife when the basement door opened at the top of the stairs. "Daddy!"

Luke stuffed a rag in to the mans mouth before Luke took off his apron and gloves, "Carson?" Luke went up the stairs to see his son standing there. "What's wrong baby? Where's Daddy?"

"Daddy sick." The almost two year old mumbled making Luke pick him up and close the door behind him, leaving the man down in the basement alone.

"Ashton's sick?" Luke asked and Carson nodded leaning on to Luke's shoulder, playing with the goggles around his neck. The two of them went up the stairs to Ashton who was in the bedroom sleeping. Luke opened the bedroom door just in time to see Ashton vomit in to a bin.

"Ewww." Carson whined, covering his eyes with his fists. Luke put Carson down before he ran out of the room and Luke heard his bedroom door shut.

"What's wrong beautiful?" Luke asked, crawling up the bed and taking off his goggles.

"I think I'm pregnant." Ashton said looking up at Luke, before he turned away and puked again.

Luke turned his nose up at the smell of the vomit, "I think there's a pregnancy test somewhere under the sink, how about we find out?" Luke smiled softly.

Ashton nodded and let Luke pull him up and off the bed. They made their way to the bathroom, before Luke searched through the cupboards and drawers looking for a pregnancy test. "Aha!" Luke grinned, standing up and facing Ashton who sat on the toilet seat. He handed Ashton the box who shakily took it. "It'll be fine, you might just be sick baby."

"It's not that, I want to be pregnant, I just don't want the same thing to happen to our last baby." Ashton said softly and Luke crouched down and took Ashton's hands. "That'll never happen again will it?"

"Not at all." Luke smiled. "It was over a year ago, and George is dead. I made sure of that myself." Luke said, rubbing across Ashton's knuckles. "Now let's take that test and when Mikey and Cal come home with food we can tell them the news."

Ashton nodded and kissed Luke's nose softly before Luke left the bathroom to give Ashton privacy. After a minute it opened again and Luke was dragged inside the bathroom. "We just have to wait." Ashton said.

Luke nodded and wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist. Luke rested his chin on Ashton's shoulder and closed his eyes. "I love you Ash."

"I love you too Luke." Ashton breathed, smelling like minty toothpaste.

They stood there for two minutes until the timer went and Luke pulled off, "Want me to check it?" He asked and when Ashton nodded he moved to the test and when he saw what it said he grinned.

He picked up the stick and sighed softly before turning around to Ashton, "Positive."

Ashton had never looked happier.

The two embraced before Luke smiled. "I'm gonna sort out the guy in the basement and when I'm done, we can get Mikey and Cal from their works and then we can come back and celebrate."

Ashton nodded and kissed Luke, "Hurry baby."

Luke grabbed his goggles from the bedroom before heading back down to the basement. The guy watched Luke walk around and put on his gloves and apron before he picked up the knife again. Luke took the guy from his mouth and grinned. "Good news kid."

"You're letting me go?"

"You wish." Luke snorted. "I'm gonna be a dad again."

"Wha--"

And the knife went through his heart.

-

Don't be mad about the lack of smut but I cba right now I just wanna finish this story, around 13 chapters left :)