Chapter 4

Opening the door I glanced down the hallway just because I got that heavy lingering feeling at the back of my neck, I made sure the door was locked before dropping my keys into the bowl beside the door. My lights flickered on automatically, funny I never installed an auto switch....oh fuck, my soul literally froze over to the point my heart hammered erratically trying to knock me back to reality. All of fears friends kicked in and I was scared to the point I wish I never existed. 

"What the hell are you doing here!." I looked around quickly, nothing looks like it's been stolen. "You broke into my apartment?."

"I'm just finishing what you started and no I didn't break in." He had that devious look on his face.

"If you don't get out I'm calling the cops". They'll probably be here after he's finished killing me.

"You'll call the cops on a man who just wants to finish his anger management class?". He gave me a half  ass smile.

His whaaaaat?

There was something in his voice, he was wearing black leather gloves the ones you use when you don't want to leave fingerprints with a black leather jacket and jeans. My heart raced and fear crept up my chest.

"You came here to kill me". My voice shaky, my fingers trembled with fright as I slowly put my hand in my bag to grab my cell.

He laughed a heavy rasp that filled the room. I pulled my phone out of my bag quickly and ran to the other side of the room, I felt my body colliding with the floor and my cell went flying out of my hand. "Get the hell off of me!." I shouted struggling out of his grip.

"Would you shut up!." He held onto my hands tightly.

"No!, I'm going down fighting -." I screamed at him.

" I'm not going to kill you -". He said struggling to keep a hold of me.

"Lying bastard!." I shouted.

He flipped me over to my back and I groaned out in pain. "Fuck!, do you always jump to conclusions!." His breathing was vicious and hard as he sent death glares with his dark eyes.

"Forgive me for jumping to conclusions when a freaking psychopath is standing in my living room waiting for me in the dark!."

"I'm not a psychopath." His voice low.

"Murderer?, convict? You choose." There was an endless amount of things he was.

He shook his head.

He got up and pulled me up with him.

"If you didn't come here to kill me then why are you wearing those gloves."

"Because they look fucking bad ass." Was his reply.

I shot him a look. They look badass? That's all he's gonna say.

I took a deep breath "How did you find me?."

"I know your name don't I?."

"That's illegal!." Half the things he does is illegal I don't think this one even compares to that but still talk about a clear invasion of my privacy.

He rolled his eyes then shoved his hands into his pocket.

" Why are you here Alex?."

His eyes narrowed.

"Tomorrow your boss is going to give you a new case file his name is Antonio Vega, right down everything he says to you in that room tomorrow."

" What the hell?, how do you know what my boss is doing tomorrow-."