Chapter 12

"Yoohoo earth to Alex". Geneveive shouted over at him as she and her two guard dogs stood to leave with my laptop in hand, well let's just as that to the list of expenses.

"Take this shit off of her". Alex said, surprisingly, liar liar, how does he sit with enflamed pants?.

"What's the fun in that?, don't you wanna see the fireworks with the blood and pieces of heart and chunks flying everywhere?... No?.. You've really lost your wild side, you use to love to make me explode". She said, no one asked her though but I guess this crazy bitch loves to talk.

"Can you shut her the fuck up?, I don't know how the fuck Alex put up with you without strangling the fuck out of your skinny little neck". Joey was the one to shout looking like he was about to run over there and complete the action himself.

"He strangled me alright". She added making us all cringe.

I looked down at the timer on the bomb and it said 1:02 and continued counting down. "You got what you wanted please just take this off of me".I pleaded, why should I be there casualty to Alex's lies.

"Actually I'm not really to fond of the idea you sleeping with my Alex-". She glared at me.

"I'm not your fucking Alex!". The son of a bitch finally said.

Genevieve pouted.

This is the most awkward way to die. "Look I don't want him if you think that's what this is, in fact you can take him with you". Yup just like that, there weren't any strings attached anyway.

"Well I already have the billions so how about a kiss instead". She said blowing one at him as she and the men who were pointing their guns at us left the room.

Joey dropped to the floor next to me checking the bomb out and when the other asshole decided to come over to i almost bit his head off. "Don't even think about coming next to me, I've never hated someone so much in my life, 'fuck them till the trust you'?, fuck you asshole!".

"Don't listen to that crazy bitch it was never like that -". Alex said trying to reason with me, well it was too late for that! I'm upset!.

"Bullshit!, this entire time you were looking for that money well guess what asshole you can fucking have it because that wasn't my laptop". I shouted at him.

I felt Joey's movements stop.

" Really?". Joey asked looking up at me.

"Get this thing off me Joey and I'll tell you where it is but not him, in fact I can't stand to look at his stupid lying face any longer tell him to go stand outside the door or something".

"You need to give me a chance to explain to you and be you have to be out of your pretty little mind to think I'm leaving-". Alex said

"Joey, please". I begged.

He looked over at his brother and gave him a look, they both stared at each other in some silent understanding before I heard Alex walking out with a stream of curses and slamming the door way to loudly. I have neighbors!.

"You know what you're doing right?". I asked him, my body was shaking with fright, each wire he touched made me think the bomb would go off.

" Know about them?, sweetheart I fucking build these, I've blown up a few hostages shit gets messy". He grinned.

I glanced down at him, the fact that he was excited about this was bewildering.

"Why didn't you guys just come out and tell me". I asked him.

"Consider yourself one of the lucky ones we don't usually get so comfortable around a pawn and in case you're wondering what that is it's what your boss used you as to launder his money". Joey clarified. "This was all your bosses idea, it's what he does."