Chapter 15

'What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here'

My eyes fluttered open amongst almost lazily, my name is disoriented state of mind was beyond manageable at the moment. I now had a great understanding of what a drug addict don't like when he got his share of the goods. A sharp pain shot through my neck making it hard for me to talk whenever I opened my mouth but what was more interesting than that I didn't know where the hell I was.

I was laying on a bed that's for sure but my hands were restricted over my head, what the fuck? I started to pull on the restraints out of panic.

"Good you're finally awake".

My head snapped to the figure sitting at the end of the bed or out of reach.

I opened my mouth to
say something but my throat felt sore, even breathing hurts.

He got up and came around to me his eyes moving up and down my naked body.

"So let me get this straight, you both thought you could fuck me over again right?, she got away with that fucking bullshit the first time but not this time".

He opened a draw and pulled a bottle out along with a syringe and set it on the nightstand.

"You know I would have never took you for the type to do something like that to me, her yes, but you doll face". He stopped running a hand through his hair. "You're good".

He leaned down close to my ear his hand reaching around my neck. "But I'm better".

I felt a sting on my hip and a painful groan escaped my lips. "I'm a Gravano sweetheart you don't fuck me over I fuck you".

Tears came rushing through me eyes rolling down my cheeks. I don't deserve this, I just want my life to go back to the way it was before I ever met him. He's no good for me......... But I want him so much.

"This is going to make you sleep for a while I have some things to attend to". His eyes followed the pattern the tear drops made as they ran down my cheek and over my neck.

" You're right to cry maybe you'll know have a clue what inside here feels like". He said putting his hand over his chest.

My eyelids slowly begun to feel heavier until they were closed.

I know exactly what you feel like and I'm sorry.

~~~

"You must be hungry?, thirsty?, still can't talk?".

He walked out of the room and came back with a cup filled with something I'm guessing water, but the second it reached my lips I could smell the strong stench of alcohol making me turn my head away.

He makes me wish I had invested in a few Krav Maga classes or maybe some jiu-jitsu.

"You sure you don't want any?".

I opened my mouth to say something again but this time my voice was raspy and distorted.

" You shouldn't try to talk, give it time to heal".