Chapter 10

I spent the night going over that entire conversation with Alex and Miguel over and over it made me feel stupid, of course he was expecting me to say boyfriend but we've only been on one date surely there's some time limit before we break out the boyfriend and girlfriend code names, damn it!, that's why I don't get involved in these relationship business it's too freaking complicated. I just want sex and overwhelming orgasms is that to much to ask?

And not to mention the fact that he and his brother killed my boss for what reasons I have no idea, things in my life has never been so complicated and it's all happening at once.

I took out my laptop and did a search on my boss, a few pictures came up with him at events and there was one in particular that surprised me, he and that judge Alex was sex bribing posing for a shot, I remember that talk I had with him the other day when he gave me the Antonio Vega file it's either they were blackmailing him or well that's the only thing I could come up with.

I took out the package my boss gave me before his death, there was so much going on at the moment I didn't think to open it. The application I sent out to Weisner and Tim law firm, there are currently doing an intern program but I'll need to complete at least six of the classes to join. Well that's not so bad, I already found a school to do the classes but the only thing is it's a bit costly, I could just take a loan. My phone lights up with a text, I felt a bit disappointed when I didn't see Alex's name.

Picking up some coffee, on my way over. - Miguel.

And two minutes later the door opens and in walks Miguel.

"I see we left the whole knocking before you enter thing with you in Manhattan." You never complain when Alex breaks in.....I have the worse subconscious ever!.

He flashed me a grin.

"I have coffee to make up for that." He held it up along with a bag of what I assumed to be bagels.

He set it down on the counter next to me and pulled out the other stool.

"So, ready to pick up where we left off?." He said it like it was the most natural thing ever.

I shot him a look."You're kidding right?."

"Come on, it's not like we never had a quickie in the middle of the day." True we had a lot, it feels different now.

"I don't need you reminding me about our wild escapades whenever you're denied an access free pass to my vagina." It came off harsh.

"Whoa what's with the attitude, I've only been gone three weeks." He says and I regret it, I wish he stayed so I wouldn't have to deal with this.

"Sorry, rough night."

He went over to the couch and turned the t.v on, I picked my cell up and thought about sending him a text but as usual my hard ass attitude got the best of me.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Put your best dress on and break out the pumps we're going to that new club they opened up, it's called Ecstasy and look what I got here to VIP tickets!."

"Should have gotten three." Miguel interjected.

"When the hell did you get back." Suzanna turned looking over at him. "No wonder the place smells like cheap cologne, and not Alex." She whispered the last part and I glared at her.

"Where the hell did you get VIP tickets to a new club." I asked her.

"This guy was giving them away right outside the place, it's like a block away from where I work."