Chapter 24

"Stay the fuck away from me, I'm warning you I've been really nice but you keep pushing me, if you get in my girl's way just one more time I'll kill you your mother your sad excuse for a brother and your pussy of a father, is that fucking clear!".

"She broke my fucking nose you should be thanking me for not killing her but instead here you are trying to scold me I must say Alex you've gone soft -

"Hey!, I didn't call to hear you bitch so shut the fuck up and listen, you so much as go near her and I get my hands on you you're gonna wish I'd kill you on the spot -

"Torturing isn't your style -

"But killing is".

The Atlanta heat was already taking a toll on me, why the fuck is it so hot out. My brother's been a pain in my ass this whole time making me want to fucking strangle his ass.

"Why the fuck doll you keep talking to that crazy bitch". He pulls the clip from his gun and sets it on the table. "Threatening her isn't working anymore, she needs to get a fucking guy to bang her brains out obviously it's that what she's lacking".

"Instead of getting in my business why don't you go order us room service-

"Already did asshole".

And right on cue the door opens and in walks two maids wearing the tiniest cleaning outfits, she  bends to take the tray of food off the cart and I look over at my brother to see him smiling.... At the gun he's assembling, deep down I know he's mad I saw doll face first but he'll get over it in two seconds if he just looks up at the harlots trying to catch our attention.

"Would you like some coffee sir?". She asks him, he nods then turn to see her bend and just like that he's on his feet.

The other one approaches me with slight caution, do I look that threatening?.

" You have quite an intimidating stare Mr.Gravano". She says nervously holding out the cup of coffee to me, I take it feeling my phone vibrating again. A message from my doll face has me smiling.

My legs are still sore and your bed is so comfy even better because I'm naked I can feel the soft cotton on my bare skin, too bad you're not here. - Doll face.

That made me hard, hard enough to hurt, I didn't need to type a reply just send her a picture so she can see what her teasing has done.

She doesn't respond right away and I slip my phone back into my pocket-twisting my hand to look at the Greubel Forsey watch seeing it was already ten in the morning.

"Come on, we have a meeting with that conceited asshole in ten minutes".

We stand to leave when the maid stops us giving off a seductive smile.

" You boys busy tonight?". The one standing closer to me asks, she held on to the front of my jacket smoothing it out, I stop her hand knowing exactly what she was intending to do, on other occasions I would have taken up her offer I'm sure Joey wouldn't mind a tag team with them it's nothing we haven't done before.. Poor girl still can't walk straight to this day, but that was in the past and I'll stay clear of the things that get me in trouble with my doll face.

I push her away roughly and get out of the room.

As expected my men are here waiting, my brother is at my side as we enter the hotel room on the next floor, he's surrounded with his men as well with two whores propped on his legs and a bottle of Armand de brignac set neatly on the glass center table, such a shame that I'm gonna crack such a fine bottle of champagne on this assholes head.