Chapter 5

"I made coffee you want some?". He offered, the sight of him hit me hard I wasn't use to waking up with a man in my kitchen he looked confident and sexy as hell dressed in a black suit leaving the top button of his shirt out exposing silky soft golden skin, his movements were of a man who knew what he wanted and got it. We were both aware that I was gawking at him and he snapped his fingers pulling me out of my thoughts.

"As a matter of fact I will have a cup of my coffee." I took the cup away from him taking a long sip.
This is what I needed and coming back to reality by his deep voice...

" Don't forget what I told you last night." His rough raspy voice reminded me.

That's not all I'm not going to forget.

"Yes, his name is Antonio Vega, but what exactly do I ask him?." And more importantly why am I even considering it.

"What you ask all the men you do anger management on, just act normal and do your job the way your use to and not the way you gave me special treatment". he gave me a pointed look.

"What! I never gave you special treatment." Did I?.

He smiled. "That's not what I remember, you were all flirty and checking me out every chance you got, if I didn't know better I would think you were only just trying to get me in to bed and it worked to."

I wanted to laugh but I didn't want him to know he what he said affected me in any way, I was professional when I dealt with him. I think.

I sighed. Screw him.

"What do I get out of this?."

He smiled and I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what he was about to say.

"Call me when you're through." He said making me look at him confused.

"I don't have your number." Did I say that right, I don't want him getting the impression that I were trying to get his number.

"I already put it in your phone.."

I spun around to look at him."You were in my phone?, do you not know what privacy means?."

I was more embarrassed of the text messages me and Suzanna exchanged discussing Mr. Walking embodiment of pure lust.

" Wait-" I pointed my finger at him. "You were in my room? And I specifically remember locking my door."

"You locked your front door too and here I am."

"Well aren't you the freaking smartass." I pushed by him and he gripped my elbow stopping me.

"Hey,Don't blow this he can't know you're extracting information out of him."

Pulling my hand away, I straightened my dress."No pressure right? I mean I have done this a million times". I said sarcastically. Why am i doing this though?

I picked up my bag from the counter then headed towards the door, I turned to him. "Get out I wanna lock the door."

"Our door." I heard him mumble under his breath, I'll choose to ignore that because I'll be damned if I end up in a shouting match with him in the middle of the hallway, my neighbor isn't the most sane of the bunch.

He fixed his jacket and picked up a pair of shades then strode out of the room with such boldness and dripped with morale hard to tell that this fine piece of specimen was a criminal he looked anything but. He was a walking sex magnet just waiting for someone to get attracted to him....like me. 

We got into the lift and if anyone looked at us they would think we were just a regular couple.

When we got to the parking lot he walked over to a black Mercedes that stood out miraculously, I opened the door to my red mazda then got in, he waited till I pulled on the street then he sped up behind me. His car was roaring with life as he pulled up besides me and I could feel his eyes on me through the tinted windows before he sped off in the direction of the city.