Chapter 13

"Oh my god". My vision went from crimson to blurry falling to my knees in front of him, his body was lifeless, eyes still opened, the sight was inhumane, anyone that would do something like this to anyone was beyond psychotic.

I ran for my cell and called the cops, i couldn't stop the tears and my trembling fingers.

"Miguel I'm so sorry".

He didn't deserve this, that fucking bastard did this, his name is written all over this in cold crimson blood.

When the loud knocking came from outside and the sound of someone speaking through a radio i opened the door and let the cops walk in.

" Well, well, well if it isn't Ms.Grand theft auto". The cop from the other day came strolling in giving me a hard look.

"I would offer you some donuts tonight but it's not good to eat and work".

He glared at me.

The rest of the officers however surveyed the scene looking for any sign of foul play.

"So you were watching tv when the shot came through there".

She pointed at the shattered window.

" Yes".

"The bullet lodged in the television belongs to a sniper an AWM to be exact, it's a compact weapon great range and everything, whoever was out there had a clear shot at the victim, do you know if he was involved in any criminal relations?".

"Miguel?, he wouldn't hurt a fly".

But i know an asshole that would...

"I suggest you find somewhere to sleep tonight, whoever was out for Mr.Perez could be out for you next".

After they removed the body and looked around my apartment for some time of evidence they left leaving me to succumb to the unguarded emotions swirling in my chest. I threw on a jacket and headed out, it was late i don't think my parents would mind me crashing this late, or should i just get a hotel room for the night, i think the latter sounds more efficient besides my parents would go batshit when they hear the news.

The coldness from the night nipped at my skin making me pull my jacket tighter, as i approached my car i looked over my shoulder twice as though a heavy feeling was weighing on me, the eerie silence of the night was enough but this felt ten times more intense, i fumbled with my keys two times before i got it in to open the door, i heard a clicking sound making me look at my car door to see if it magically got equipped with some new high tech security system.

"Drop the keys".

And there it was, the storm to the silence rushing in like tidal waves taking everything with it especially my already on the brink nerves, i was shaking so hard it v must've looked like some new hip dance move.

Running like hell seems like the best thing to do right now, and emptying his gun on me while i run away must be running through his mind as well. I've been having the shittest of luck ever since those Gravano's entered my life.

"If it's the car you want you can have it".

I heard him let out a sly chuckle, yea i know the car is a peice of crap but it was still a try.

Rough hands gripped mines as the tip of a cold iron tip pressed into my neck.

As he lead me away from my car i caught a glimpse of him to see her was wearing one of those ski mask, where is that donut eating cop when you need him and why is there never anyone around when someone's being held up, what am i expecting superman to show up and use his laser vision to kill the asshole then whisk me away to places unknown sure why the hell not.