Alex's POV Day 2

Worst damn night of my life if you ask me, every time I look at the steel bars I'm angry. Why the fuck am I still in here?, Lazy ass excuse for a lawyer can't pull a few strings with that crazy bitch, she has it coming for her- this bullshit right here ain't gonna be forgiven if she thinks she can easily mess with me.

I hear the keys juggling in front of me then the gates sliding, that time already huh. I take my time standing, if I go in there shirtless she's gonna be so uncomfortable and turned on probably even try to jump me which I won't object to.

Damn it, I have some serious sex issues which I'll blame a lot on past crazy flings. Maybe even mommy issues and of course the psycho exgirlfriend that should be dead-I'll correct that is dead to me.

I take my seat waiting patiently for her, I admit that this one is a looker, feisty but easy on the eyes.

"Well well well, look who we have here. I thought I told you to wear a skirt today."

She gave me a hard look while setting her stuff down on the table, she might think she's covered from head to toe but this chick has some great looking cleavage action going on. I leaned back on the chair relaxing enjoying the view, her eyes go to the cuffs on my hand and I see don't miss the smirk on her face, sure doll face smirk now. The second I get these off she's gonna regret every bit of attitude she ever gave me.

"I see the attitude hasn't changed overnight."

She's one to talk.

"No way in hell doll face, now get me out of these cuffs and I promise I won't kill you." Maybe I should have used a less threatening word like 'murder' and I bet she's gonna be hard ass about that.

"And what about hurt me."

Sexually sure...

"No promises." I hold back a laugh as I watch her expression, her tongue flicks at her lips and the action makes me want to do everything I can to see her do that again.

"There's something seriously wrong with you."

She don't know the half of it.

"That and more doll face." Each time I call her that she glares at me and I'm beginning to like it..... Is it weird that I'm drawn to her even after one day?.....Woah did I seriously just say that? I sound like a chick.

"I have a questionnaire for you to full out." She slides the paper over to me and I know for a fact she's trying to fuck with me, how the hell am I supposed to full this out with these cuffs on. Man I can't wait to get out of here she's gonna get it hard...

I hear her make a sound which means I'm supposed to be filling this out already. "And how the hell am I holding a pen with cuffs."

"Why don't you stick it in your mouth."

"I'd like to stick something in your mouth." All ten inches of it. Cocky and confident ladies, freak in the sheets is an understatement to what Alex Gravano has in these jeans.

When I think I've quieted her with that the chick surprises me by standing and lifting her chair all the way over to my side of the table, my territory, what happens here right now is not my fault I've been in here two days that's two fucking days without looking at tits and ass right now she's my prey. Her hands brush mine and I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she's doing this on purpose. I can't help staring, with all the bullshit aside she really is something to look at, raven hair falling all the way down passed her breast which just draws my attention. I hear her talking but I'm too focused on just watching her.

What the fuck am I saying, what the hell am I gonna do with a girl like her besides sex, date her?, Yea right. Take a good girl and ruin her...that's if she is a good girl, the way she looks at me makes me think we're more than just this, definitely the controlling type. My type.