Chapter 18

"Right now's not really a good time, I have something to deal with".

He looked past me and gave me a look that's suppose to say are you in trouble?, but he didn't let the words out as he nodded and turned to leave.

"You". I said pointing my finger at Alex. "What do I have to do for you to stay out of my life".
He glared right back at me, his jaw ticked and I knew that look in his eyes.
"You didn't answer me, is that him."

I felt my cell vibrated and i took out quickly to see a text from Suzanna, i didn't get the chance to read it when crazy guy over here began to get angry.

"Like I told you before that's none of your business -

He slammed his fist down on the door making me go wide eye.

"To hell it is!, look Annaliese you don't need him-

"Oh and I need you?".

He came so close my back hit the door.

" Yes, just like I need you. Anything you want I'll do it, when I got that text you sent I nearly lost it........ I'm a dangerous man Annaliese you may not know that yet but people like me don't just kill the ones who betray us we take out the whole family but things can change, I can change—

I was about to say something but I backtracked on what he just said, 'we take out the whole family. Oh my god "What the hell are you saying".

He didn't reply as though he was waiting for me to add one plus one, I put my hand on his chest and shoved him.

" You were planning on killing my parents to?, all for some fucking money! -

"Anneliese -

My skull began to feel prickled. I should knee him." No!, God, you people are sick!, why don't you just leave me alone. I don't know what twisted game you're playing but just leave me and my family out of it!".

When I was finished I was breathing hard, I was angry like feeling to rip his balls off angry.

But trust Alex to say the one thing to change the entire mood.
"Would it help if I told you you're turning me on so much right now".

My eyebrows twisted in confusion.

"What the hell is wrong with you". Is he serious?

"Everything and so much more but you already know that."

I gripped my hair feeling like pulling it out, is he my take on karma?, I mean I blamed the world for sending me men that are cheating self absorbed bastards and they send me the opposite a crazy psychopath with serious stalker intentions. Alex was gonna be my reason to checking myself into a mental hospital. I walked past him feeling to trapped.

"How long have you been seeing him?". He said giving me a scoff and a laugh like it was something disgusting to even say out loud.

"Something funny about that?".