Sequel???

Gravano's Ghosts Book two.

"Alex something's wrong."

I stood up slowly, a sharp pain shot through the pit of my stomach and I took off to the bathroom.

Sometimes spotting during pregnancy is normal right?. Except this was more than a spot, I didn't want to believe what was happening, it couldn't be, not again.

"Annaliese what's wrong?." He said from the other side of the door.

My lips were quivering, my hands shaking I couldn't believe it. I was only three weeks along and I was now having a miscarriage.

"Annaliese!." He shouted this time.

"Call 911, I'm having a miscarriage—

The door flew open to a distraught looking Alex, his were wide with shock and disbelief.

Fifteen minutes later I was rushed into immediate surgery where the doctors removed the now dead foetus, I couldn't stop crying, every fiber of my being was ripped and torn to shreds as my world crumbled again. I can't believe I'm going through this again.

"Baby it's okay, I'm right here." He held me tight as I poured my heart and soul out.

"It's not fair." I sobbed.

When the doctor came in I tried to regain myself, he held a clipboard in hand as he read my information, he had a sympathetic look on his face but I assume he's dealt with these types of cases often.

"First off let me tell you I'm sorry for your loss, I'm Dr.Griffith. Have you taken anything recently, like a sort of medication?." He asked.

"N-No."

"Do you work around any type of chemicals?."

I shook my head.

"Your blood tested positive for a rare chemical that's used for temporary paralyzing, it's an extremely dangerous substance and it takes a year to leave the blood, it's also contributes to miscarriages." He was talking and I started to slip away from Alex, he was listening very attentively the whole time so I knew he heard every bit of that. "Your file says this isn't the first miscarriage, you lost the first in a car accident however, car accident or not you would have lost it if this chemical was already in your blood."

"You!, You did this!." I shouted at him making the good doctor look at us confused. "Oh my god, you killed my baby."

"I didn't know—

"If course not because you were so busy poisoning me for some money your crazy ex took." Bitter tears rolled down my lips, I felt a rage inside of me. Of course we couldn't be happy ever after nothing ends that way especially with all these Gravano's Ghosts coming back to haunt me.

When we left the hospital I immediately told him to drop me at my mother's after I packed some stuff, I got out of the car and he did to going around to retrieve my luggage.

"How long are you gonna be here." He asked finally breaking the silence.

"I don't know.... I need some time, I can't forgive you— in fact I don't want to forgive you."

He looked hurt, Alex is never hurt. His eyes however told a different story, if I forgave him now it wouldn't take away the pain.

I slipped off the engagement ring and held it out to him.

"You said you needed time, this sounds more like you're breaking up with me—

"I know what it sounds like Alex and I can't right now—I'm hurting so much right now and you haven't even said you're sorry! Not one goddamn time!." I don't think I'm overreacting, it's the truth.

"Annaliese please think about what you're doing, I'm sorry this happened I really am—look, I'll do anything you want me to please let's talk about this first." His voice was so vulnerable it shattered my heart. I can't help that I love him but he needs to know how much he's hurt me and for once he's actually hurting.

I grabbed my luggage away from him and maybe I did it to fast but I felt like I wanted to throw up. Alex caught sight of that and he reached out to hold me up, don't get me wrong he cared for me I just needed some time for myself. I lost two babies in one year and it all resolved around Alex one way or another, his karma was coming back hard and It was taking no prisoners.

Please please please tell me what you think, I know what you're thinking she lost another one? Come on guys just because he proposed doesn't mean everything that happened before was forgotten, not when Alex has all those Ghosts in his past. Expect sexual frustration, expect some Joey time and who knows the crazy ex may or may not show up who knows, the Gravano's has pissed off a lot of people in there past because let's admit it  before they were something they were also nothing.

I see a lot of writers are switching from wattpad to this new writing app that lets you earn some money but don't worry guys I'll never do that, writing is just a hobby and I'm not looking to pursue this professionally. I got your back!

😉

😘😘😘😘😘

😍🙋🙋

👫👅