Chapter 7

"What the hell is taking you so -".

Suzanna stops talking when she sees me sitting on the bed Alex so boldly welcomed himself to.

" He's only been gone a few minutes and here you are sniffing the sheets to get his scent, you're a dirty girl Annaliese." She grinned.

I shot her look.

"That's not.... You know what let's go ."

I grabbed her arm pulling her with me out of the apartment, the lift is there and I rush in. "Come on, come on". I said wishing it would go faster.

When it finally gets to the ground I run across the car park quickly my keys shuffling in my hand.

"What the heck?". Suzanna looks at me confused.

"Just get in quickly maybe we can still catch up to him".

"Catch up to who?....Oh." she gave me that knowing smug look making me roll my eyes. "You know some men find the crazy stalker thing a turn on, I'm not talking by experience I just heard these things through the grapevine."

I pull into the street quickly stepping on the gas so hard it nearly went through the car.

"You know I never took you for the stalker girlfriend type, that guy must be packing quite a tool." she said, yes he's packing, his shit when he gets back and getting the hell out of my apartment.

"That's not what this is about."

She cocked a brow giving me that Oh really look.

"I found this in his room". I tossed get the paper.

"So he had you checked out -."

"You don't think that's wrong?, he's a freaking murderer Sue."

Using her sing song voice she replied."Should've thought of that before you did the nasty with him."

I glared at her. There's always that one friend that has to remind of all the bad stuff you did.

"But just where exactly are we going?."

"To follow his ass."

"And then what arrest his ass with Your imaginary cop badge?."

" Shh, I see his car."

"Why are you shushing me it's not like he can hear us." That may be true but still, silence makes you see better if you get the drift.

I see his black sports ride two cars ahead of us, he turns down a lone street in full speed and I follow but not as fast as he did it or as cool freaking show off without even trying.

"Where's he heading-?." Suzanna asked.

I turn and look at her.

"Really?."

"-What? It's a good question." She says babbling monotonously.

"Sure, for a mind reader." I said.

"He, stopped. Wait, nope he's still going, where the hell is he headed?."she asked me yet again.

"Do you really want me to answer that?". I reply trying to focus on the road.

I turn my attention back to the road and see him turning down yet another street until he pulls up outside a hotel.

"That's a five star hotel." she says.

"Or maybe his sexpad".

I park the car across the street and get out.