Alex's Pov- The one who ruins him

"The fuck is taking you so long you're worst than a chick."

"Really?, I was trying to wake them they're gonna fuck the place up when they wake and find us gone."

"This ain't my hotel, it's not my problem just leave a tip or something our flight to New York leaves in fifteen we need to go now." I was actually getting bored of Atlanta but the thought of seeing my mother is what sets me off of the big apple.

"Did you check out the new files?, Man the chicks smoking." Joey says, I didn't get the chance to see the file but this ain't the first job and that asshole knows better to fuck me over.

On the private jet......

"Seeing your judge tonight?."

I shake my head. "Nah, thinking about blowing her off I'm not in the mood to hear her bitch about leaving her to go all the way to Atlanta and all that shit she ain't my woman.".

His eyebrows cock and I know exactly what he's going to say. "Genevieve is dead to me so don't."

"Hey I didn't say anything, why don't you kill her for real... Crazy bitch."

My phone pings and I look down to see a text from the judge, great just what I need. I switch it off and lean back, the attendant I hired comes out with two glasses of whiskey, Ah, a woman who knows what a man wants. She bends over making the back of her little dress go up, like I said a woman who knows what a man wants.

"Will that be all Mr.Gravano's?." She says and Joey and I both look at each other, I mouth the word dibs but the asshole rushed to his feet first leaving me here alone..Fuck him and her..

When the jet lands in New York it's nine and I'm in the mood for some Italian for lunch but first I need to check my emails and check in with Davis the old grey balls bastard is gonna be upset when he sees me.

I call him via Skype once we're in the car.

"Gravano, good to see you."

Can't say the same.

"Just confirming for today, you have the money?."

"It's ready, we're just waiting for you to get down to the prison and we can start, you do your part I do mines."

Forgot about that part..

"Yea, I'll be ready."

I call Denise to see if she's organised the paperwork for the Penn but it goes straight to voicemail, she's definitely upset damn women and their fuck stress.

"Still going to court house?." Joey asks.

"Yea, she should be there by now?."

-------+++++++

When we walk through the doors out lawyer is here already but he's giving me the look.

"She's upset."

Nope she has fuck stress, it's a big difference.

She enters through the back and goes over to her seat and I give her that smirk she always says she likes but the hard glare I receive back makes it clear.

"Alex Gravano, it says here the cops found drugs at your house."

The fuck is she talking about this isn't part of the deal, she's trying to fuck my over.

I hear my lawyer whisper for me to stop but to late I'm already standing.

"There ain't no fucking drugs at my place where the fuck did you get that shit from!."