Chapter 23

Images of last night kept running through my my mind the second I woke up, I could have died... I punched the crazy ex and now I have a psycho sleeping in my bed, maybe I should write a book about my life and the crazy shit I have to put up with....

Alex rolled over to my side of the bed bringing all of his warmth it's unbelievable how easy it is for us to sleep together.... So naturally.

"I slept hard all night". He whispered against my ears sending chills everywhere his voice was low and gruff as he spoke.

"I'm guessing the cold shower didn't work".

He nudged me with it in response making me try to squirm away from him. "Alex!".

"You're not helping when you keep twisting your hips like that". He said in a pained voice.

I pushed away from him and slid off the bed. "You're not forgiven just so you know".

He crossed his hands behind his head to give me that look, the way a hunter stalks his prey. I shake my head at him eliminating any dirty thoughts he has on his mind which I know he has.

"Maybe we can work something out doll face".

He slid his hand down his chest and over his abs before it got lost in the white fortress of my sheets that decided to gather at his waist, he didn't push the sheets down he just kept his hand down there leaving me to imagine what he was doing.

Wow....

Maybe my parents hearing me make sex sounds wouldn't be that embarrassing....... Did I just think that?..

My eyes darted to the alarm clock on the beside table that now said seven twenty five, my mother I'm sure it's in the kitchen preparing breakfast oh how I wish she could live here with me forever sadly she's leaving tomorrow.. However I don't want my parents seeing or knowing Alex slept here last night.

"Stay here I'm going to go distract my parents then you can sneak out is that clear?".

He raised his eyebrows clearly out of mischief. "Well ain't you a bossy little thing".

I turned on my heel leaving him there as seductive as he looks I won't fall into his trap.

"Morning, mom dad". They were sitting at the kitchen island taking in the morning news, they looked over their shoulder to greet me.

"Morning sweetheart, Alex".

Alex?

I looked around to see him shrugging his T-shirt on and I narrowed my eyes at him. Didn't I just tell him to stay inside?. He walked around me sliding his hand over my ass which I'll assume was an accident he continued walking ignoring my angry stare.. The bastard....

"You taking Annaliese to get her cast taken off today?". My mother asked him as he helped himself to my coffee..

He shot me a look. "She didn't tell me she was getting it off today".

"I wasn't aware I had to tell you things".

"Is that your slogan for everything?".

I know what exactly he was hinting at and I let out a deep breath, me not telling him he was the father wasn't as bad as he was making it. Shame on him for thinking the worst of me, he should have known that without me mentioning it.

"Not the time or place Alex". I say reminding him of the fact that my parents were right there sitting and he chooses now to be a bring up this.

My mother ignored the elephant in the room and went on with her conversation.