Chapter 19

"Awkward". Suzanna mumbled in my ear.

"Awkward indeed".

He's so full of shit he's starting to smell of it, I shook my head at this typical Alex moment.

We walked to my door with not even a single glance at him and his...... whoever she was.

Something inside of me was surging, I wanted to turn around and just punch his face in, my grip on the key tightened and I realized now that we were all just standing here in silence and I flipped.

"You know you're a sick son of a-

"It's so nice to finally meet you". My words were cut short when the woman standing next to him pulled me into a tight embrace, I looked at him confused as to who the hell is this.

She released me and I gave her a quick look over, no way she was his mother she looked way to young.

"I'm his sister Gianna, I've heard so much about you... From Joey that is this one refuses to let me meet you, I had to practically follow him here". She said turning to give him a face of disapproval. "Moms gonna love you, do you mind if I take a picture?."

"Gianna that's enough". He looked a bit angry at her but she didn't seem to care as she waved her freshly polished nails around where one in particular held a very huge expensive diamond ring.

She groaned dramatically when Alex made a move to leave giving me the pleading eyes to tell him to stop.

"How about lunch sometime?, I know a great Italian restaurant". Her voice got louder the further she got until Alex gave her a glare, I'm guessing she was the little sister that's annoying the shit out of him. I have to admit I like this girl, at least he won't be crashing my place tonight.

"You were about to have a jealous fit won't you?".

I opened the door to my place hearing Sue's voice behind me.

" Actually I was, but it's not for the reason you think. Since he came back in my life so boldly again he's being talking about being with me, taking care of me and to walk into this...".

"I get it, don't worry about it, I would have helped you drag the bitch any day". She held her hand over her chest like she was saying a pledge.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head at her choice of words.

"Yes, exactly the same way you were gonna run and leave me when I hit Alex's car."

She grinned.

" Where's your hot doctor?".

"Don't know he texted me and said he'll be here soon but that was like an hour ago."

I shrugged.

"Well grab the snacks and order out who says we need men to have a good night".

"Look at you, finally got over all those orgasms Alex had you popping out, maybe a sex diet is really what you needed".

" Hey, no need to remind me and don't say the word 'orgasm' you'll make me break my diet".

She started to laugh, we sat down on the couch and put the Netflix on to watch a movie.

"It's weird that he hasn't called me back yet". She said with her mouth full making the words come out muffled.

"Relax he's probably busy, he is a doctor after all".

"Yea you're right, probably stitching up a body or something".

I leaned my head back into the couch, my eyes were on the television but I wasn't paying attention to it. My mind was a bit far or in this case right across the hall.....I wonder if he sleeps there or just uses it as a place to crash and stalk me. I don't think I could forgive him at least not that easy..... What he did to me..... It was too much and he hasn't even said he was sorry like it didn't affect him at all.