Chapter 25

I stand at his bedroom door watching him sleep, he must think he's so smart right now trying to pull a quick one on me. The flimsy pink item sitting on the floor, I can go from horny girl friend to crazy girlfriend in seconds and I'm already there, I walk to the closet looking for something that stings the skin like a belt, I open the draw quietly checking around for hand cuffs which I know the bastard has somewhere, a mischievous smile spread over my face.

I take his T-shirt off and drop it on the floor, climbing on the bed slowly I straddle him gently sliding my hands over his chest and shoulders, I lean into him pushing my breast against his chest as I whisper in his ears.

"I wanna do naughty things to you". I can feel him smiling against my neck.

"I'm not stopping you". He says in his like seductive voice, I take his hand pushing it over his head, then the other, I grab the cuffs on the bed slipping one on his wrist, at the touch of the cold metal on his skin he opens his eyes watching with curiosity, I give him a reassuring smile rocking my hips against him.

"What are you doing to me?". He smiles.

"Well you always pleasure me, now it's my turn to pleasure you". I make my point letting my hands slide over his chest slowly.

He lets me cuff the other hand with ease, you know that sound a record makes when it's been scratched stopping the slow smooth sensual music in my head. I push off the bed leaving him there with that 'I'm about to get laid' smile on his face.

When I return I have my hands behind my back as I approach him, he thinks I'm being kinky and playful right now, I toss the pink material at him holding the belt in one hand.

"So, while you were in Atlanta you seem to have picked up someone's undies......... now before you tell me you've never seen that before in your life how about we skip that and just get to the truth".

" What the fuck are you -wait you think I cheated on you, fucking unbelievable". He muttered the last part.

"Then whose underwear is it! -

" The fuck should I know!".

"Wrong answer". I raise the belt then pause, I don't think this is gonna hurt much. Looking through his draw again I pick up one of his guns, I don't know if it's loaded but I just need to scare him.

"Maybe I should put a bullet hole in this". I said pointing the gun at his erection - yes he was hard.

"Annaliese look I get it, you found woman's underwear in your man's bag and it hurt but I swear to you I didn't cheat on you -

"Then who's is it Alex?" I set the gun back down and climb onto him. "You always give me a reason not to trust you". My chest feels tight at this moment the back of my throat burns from unshed tears, I don't think he gets how this makes me feel, just when I think we're going somewhere we always end up back at the starting line waiting to hear the trigger pull to start this race all over again.

"Who was she Alex?, was she some supermodel blonde with killer tits and that annoying perky voice?, you had to fly all the way to Atlanta to that -

"Stop it, you're over reacting-

"No Alex overreacting would be cutting your dick off because you can't keep it in your pants!".

His eyes shot open wide and I felt his erection twitch under me. "What the hell about this is turning you on!".

"You are, you turn me on".

"Apparently not enough since you had to fly all the way to Atlanta to get laid". I put my head in my palms. "You enjoy hurting me...".