{Prologue}

I never got to know the real reason of how I got into this situation.

I was dumb, young, selfish. I wanted someone to tell me that they loved me and to hold me close. I got that from my previous relationship, but that ended. It ended on good terms though. I really hope he's okay.

Anyways, I wanted someone to hold my hand, to tell me that I'm beautiful. I wanted him to wipe away the tears I cried when I was sad. I wanted him to calm me down at my angriest moments. I wanted to see him get on one knee when we were ready to get married.

In the first twenty three years of my life, I would have never thought of someone hurting me like this. I never thought I would have fear struck upon me whenever I entered my house or even my own room. I would have never thought that I will beg someone to not do something to me, but he would do it anyways.

I would never thought that someone wanted to kill me because I didn't love him back when we were in high school.

Never.

A/N: Hey, it's me @AltoPentaholic! I am super excited to write this with aviouslykaty!!! She wanted to write the one shot into a book so of course I couldn't say no! She then asked me to help her collab and I said yes! I hope you guys like this!!! Much love!!!

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧