{6}

(WARNING: mentions of physical and sexual abuse)

Avi then left the room, sighing to himself. If he ever saw this Evan guy again, then he is going to go it. Scott looked like he was deep in thought so when Avi sat down, he jumped a little.

"I'm sorry, Avi. You scared me," Scott apologized. Avi replied with 'it's okay' and sighed once more. "How did you know about Evan?"

Avi was about to answer when a shrill scream came from Mitch's room. He quickly looked at Scott and they both got up quickly. Scott's long legs practically flew him towards Mitch's room and he opened the door, almost taking out the hinges. Avi walked in fast, feeling his heart break at the sight.

"Let go of me," Mitch yelled. His body had random spasms and when that happened, he let out another scream. "Don't hurt me! I'm sorry I didn't date you. Evan, stop! Please!"

"Evan?" Scott whispered. He looked towards Avi and saw as the bearded man jump onto Mitch's bed. "Why did he say Evan?"

"I'll explain when he wakes up," Avi responded. When he said that, Mitch let out a final scream, noticing Avi and Scott right in front of them. "Mitch, that sounded like a really bad nightmare. What happened?"

"I...I," Mitch began but couldn't get anything out. Scott is right there and he doesn't want him to be mad or disappointed. "I'm scared."

"Scarred of what?" Scott asked tenderly. He sat down next to Avi and looked at Mitch sadly. "You could tell me anything. What's wrong?"

"Promise you won't get mad," Mitch asked, his brown eyes full of fear. Scott nodded in response and Avi remembered the mental note he made earlier.

"Do you want me to tell him about that night?" Avi asked, his eyebrows raised. Mitch let out a deep breath then nodded, feeling tears run down his porcelain face. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Mitch answered quietly. He sighed deeply and began. "Evan and I started to date."

Scott widened his eyes. Him and Evan?! How?! Mitch is so sweet and would never want to hurt anyone and Evan is the complete opposite!

"Anyways, he went by Derek Mounting. I thought he was the one," Mitch continued. A half-a-smile appeared on his face then disappeared quickly. "The minute I found out, I was too late.

"I found out because we went to dinner. He was telling me this great story and I was starting to feel lightheaded. It occurred after I took a small sip from my drink. 'Derek' then looked confused and called a waiter so he could pay. We were a couple feet to the car and then I fainted.

"I then woke up in immense pain. I was in a bed and I noticed that I was naked. It then occurred to me that I was sexually assaulted. 'Derek' then smiled at me and told me that he was Evan. I wanted to go away, but as I was getting up, I was thrown against the wall. He told me that if I left, then I would regret it. So, I stayed.

"For the few months we were together, I was afraid. I didn't want to be by myself or with him at all. I'm scared of my own bedroom because that's where he hurt me the most. I got a new bruise and cut and I was forced into almost everything even when I didn't want to do it everyday. I was so afraid. I had bruises and cuts all over my body. Then one night, everything changed.

"We...we...I can't finish it. Avi, please."

Mitch began to cry, not caring that he was in front of his best friend. Scott let tears run down his own face. Why would anyone hurt him? Avi took a deep breath.

"It was just a random night at the bar," Avi began. He looked at the emotional tenor and couldn't help but feel his heart beat faster. *Even when he is crying, he is still so beautiful.* "Mitch was with me and he looked really anxious. He was shaking and looking around for someone. I touched his shoulder and he jumped, but he seemed really happy that I was the one who touched him so I thought nothing of it.

"Anyways, I told him that I was going to get drinks. He became afraid. He begged me not to leave, but I told him I will be right back. I grabbed our drinks after a long time of waiting, which was an hour. I then walked back up to where Mitch was, but he was nowhere to be found. I dropped the drinks and started looking for him.

"I gave up looking inside and then went outside. That's when I heard the screams. I quickly walked to an alley and saw that Evan guy hurting Mitch in the worst way possible. I quickly ran up to that guy and gave what he deserved.

"After doing that, Mitch started to shake. I tried to hug him, but he said no. I gave him my jacket and a blanket in my car, which he was thankful for, but when I put my arm around him, he yelled 'no, not again'. He due can't really like being touched."

"I can't be touched," Mitch argued. He shook his head as he tried his best not to cry more.  "I want to be hugged, I want to be kissed, I want to someone to hold hands with me, and I want someone to make love to me, but I can't get that! Evan ruined that for me."

Avi and Scott shared a look. Evan hurt the sweet tenor. Now he is afraid of being touched. Who would ever, ever do that to someone?

"Mitch, I'll wait for you."

A/N: Remember when I said I that my chapters will be short and sweet? Well, I lied. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I love all of you! Vote, comment, and read away!

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧