{16}

Avi went all around the bar, asking if anyone had seen a cute male about his size with dark bangs pushed to the left side of his face.

Most of the people said no, but Avi came across one person.

"This bug buff dude grabbed him. Took him outside. Poor little guy looked terrified. They left in a van."

Avi nodded them a thank you as he mentally slapped himself for not paying attention to Mitch.

He ran back outside and got into his car. If there was one place he knew, it was the alley.

The alley Mitch was last assaulted at.

~~~ 

Avi drove to the alley, hoping that Mitch and Evan would be there. He wanted to find his love, he couldn't lose him again.

Going to the same alley would be sloppy on Evan's part, and Avi knew he had to be smarter than that. But apparently, he wasn't.

Avi pulled over and caught sight of Evan. He watched momentarily as Evan pulled his belt out from around him.

He instantly got out of his car when he saw the belt come down on the person laying on the ground in front of him.

Avi ran into the alley way, grabbing Evan's shoulder. Evan swung around quickly, making the belt swing onto Avi's cheek. It stung, but Avi didn't flinch.

Evan felt his anger grow as he looked at the man who stole his high school crush. He brought his fist back, and punched Avi right in the eye.

Avi staggered backwards, a little surprised from the blow. He hissed in pain, and let out a loud groan as Evan kicked him in the chest. He fell over, trying to catch his breath.

He sat up a little. He saw Evan beating Mitch, and the last line was drawn when Evan began to take off Mitch's clothing.

Avi got up off the ground, no matter how bad it hurt, and kicked Evan in the side. Evan stumbled over, holding onto the wall for support. He began to go after Avi again, but was stopped by another kick to his stomach. Avi made sure to sock him in the jaw, and lastly he pushed him against the wall one more time.

Avi bent down and picked Mitch up, cringing at  how loud Mitch protested. He cried and shook until Avi laid him down in the backseat of the car.

Avi got into the drivers seat, taking off quickly. He knew Mitch wouldn't want him to do this, but he had to. Mitch was too badly hurt. He began driving in the direction of the hospital.

"Mitch, I'm so sorry," he whispered as a tear fell from his swelling eye.

"I love you so much, Mitchy."

[a/n: lol I'm not good at fight scenes.
~ Katie 🦁 ]