{1}

Mitch sighed to himself quietly as he put the concealer under his eyes. He was thankful for this product. It covered the bags under his eyes-- the result of getting little to no sleep for the past week.

Nightmares did him no good. They were always the same. Always.

Evan would find him at the bar, take him outside, and lead him to the alley. He would beat him, and yell at him, using just about every profanity in the book.

Then he'd be stripped of his clothing, forced to do things that he never dreamed he would be forced to do.

He finished applying his products, looking at himself in the mirror and letting out another quiet sigh.

Recording. He thought to himself. Interviews.

They had a few more days before their self-titled album came out, and they were doing a lot of interviews.

Mitch walked to his car, getting in and brushing his fringe from his eyes.

He knew it was stupid, but he looked around his car. In the back seats, under the car, in the trunk. Everywhere.

You could never be too safe.

<>

As Mitch walked to the front of the building, he noticed Avi waiting outside. He was on his phone, doing something. Probably on Twitter.

"Hey, Avi." Mitch greeted. He was confused as to why Avi was out here instead of inside. "Why are you out here?"

"I came to wait for you," Avi smiled sweetly, standing as he began to walk to the door.

He opened the door for Mitch, letting him in first.

Avi walked beside Mitch, stealing quick little glances at him. He was the only one who knew what happened to Mitch-- he saved him. Avi didn't know he was afraid of touch though.

Mitch was so zoned out. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

"Mitch, this way," Avi said. He put a hand to Mitch's back, moving him in the right direction.

Mitch jumped away from him, letting out a small squeal as he looked at Avi with terrified eyes.

He then continued on like nothing had happened, trying to brush the hurt look of Avi's face off of him.

Avi just followed Mitch into the elevator. He had been like this for a few weeks. Avi wondered;

Why is he being so distant?