{10}

"What do you mean?" Scott asked. Avi stopped at the door once again, turning around to them.

"I was going to leave," he said. "I wasn't going to intrude on the shopping trip." He was used to being left out on these sorts of things.

Mitch smiled a little, and stood from the bed. "Remember those many months ago when you said you wanted me to take you on a shopping trip?"

Avi nodded, having an idea of where this was fixing to go. "Come with us. I'm taking you shopping." Avi couldn't resist the cute smile Mitch wore on his face.

Scott and Avi left the room, letting Mitch get ready for their shopping trip.

<>

Mitch insisted on taking Avi to all of his favorite stores, wanting to buy at least one item from each of them.

"Ooo, Avi that shirt looks nice on you," Mitch giggled at the handsome man in front of him. He could make anything look good.

Avi smiled fondly at the small tenor, and looked towards Scott. "What do you think?" He asked. "Will the boys like it?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making a joke, which made Scott chuckle.

"I don't know how the boys couldn't love you."

Avi shook his head as he laughed along with his friends, and went back in the dressing room to put on a pair of skinny jeans that Mitch had picked out to go with the shirt.

He slipped off his regular pair of skinny jeans and picked up the new ones.

He slid them over his ankles, and pulled them up to his thighs. They were getting a little snug; but that was to be expected from skinny jeans. He pulled them up, and started to button them, but couldn't get the two sides to meet.

He sighed to himself, looking down and trying every way he could think of to get the pants buttoned. He finally gave up, and took them off. He looked at the tag which had the size labeled. These are my normal size too. He though to himself. I should probably stop eating so much.

He pulled back on his normal clothes and picked up the pants and shirt. The pants had made him quite upset with himself, and he felt so insecure. He wanted to leave.

He walked out of the dressing room, walking and putting the pants away.

"They didn't fit?" Scott asked innocently. He had no idea that they actually didn't fit.

"They did," Avi answered a little too quickly. "I just didn't liked the way they looked on me."

"Are you going to get the shirt?" Mitch smiled, bouncing in his feet.

Avi forced a smile out at him. "Of course, Mitchy." He handed Mitch the shirt. "Here, check out. I'm going to the bathroom."

Avi walked off quickly, almost running away from them. Mitch tilted his head in confusion as Scott did the same.

Avi left them wondering the same thing that Avi had been wondering about Mitch;

Why is he being so distant?