{25}

Mitch covered his mouth, tears running down his pale face. He nodded quickly, giving his hand to Avi.

"Yes, yes, yes," Mitch answered, wiping his tears. Adira began to kick like crazy and Mitch laughed a bit. "She says yes too."

Avi laughed himself as he slipped the ring on Mitch's finger. The both of them smiled at each other and kissed for what seemed like the longest time. They love each other so much.

~~~

Mitch walked into the support group and smiled at Rick. Rick smiled back and put some stuff down.

"How are you, Mitch?" Rick asked, smiling at the women who walked in. He looked back at the happy tenor, his smile growing . "You look really happy."

"I am," Mitch replied, rubbing his stomach. It was roughly the size of a small mixing bowl. "Was your belly small when you were pregnant?"

"Yeah," Rick answered, rubbing his flat stomach. He sighed and turned back to Mitch. "If you don't mind telling me this, what was your ex's name?"

Mitch sighed as he took his hand of his stomach. He fought off the tears that he knew that would come. He sighed heavily, looking at his feet.

"His name is Evan Carmichael."

Rick frowned, feeling his own heart beat fast. He shook his head, wondering how in the world this was possibly. He allowed a tear to run down his cheek. He took a deep breath, revealing something he thought that he will never have to share again.

"He was my boyfriend too."

~~~

Avi looked around Adira's room, sighing loudly. It seemed lonely when Mitch took off to the support group meetings. It was good for him, but it made Avi lonely. Scott was there, but he didn't want to take time away from the tall blond. He felt lonely and he didn't like it.

*When is Mitch coming home? I miss him.*

The front door opened and Avi left Adira's room quickly. He ran down the stairs and hugged Mitch right away. The tenor didn't hug back, striking confusion in the bass.

"What's the matter, honey?" Avi asked, getting the hand that has the ring on it. "Did something happen?"

"Yeah," Mitch answered, his voice shaking. He released a tear, rubbing at it quickly. "The leader of the support group? Yeah, do you know what his ex is called? The one who hurt him and made him lose his baby?"

Avi nodded, hoping that Mitch's angry didn't hurt Adira.

"What was his name?" Avi asked gently, hoping to calm down Mitch. "Babe, calm down."

"I can't," Mitch yelled as another tear ran down his face. "Evan hurt him! He's the reason why Rick lost his baby. He ruined it!"

Avi shook his head, wanting nothing more than to hurt the man who hurt his fiancé.

*I'm going to get you, Evan. Just you wait. You're going to regret hurting Mitch. I'm going to hu-*

A loud cry interrupted Avi's thoughts. He widened his eyes when he noticed Mitch holding onto his side, his face twisted in undeniable pain. Avi then walked up to fiancé, taking him to the couch. He sat Mitch down, rubbing his back gently.

"Do you want me to call the hospital?" Avi asked gently, taking out his phone. Mitch shook his head as another wave of pain went through his body. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's probably Braxton Hicks," Mitch replied, still in a bit of pain. He sighed as he stood up, smiling at Avi. "When do you want to plan for our wedding?"

"Never," Avi answered playfully, putting his hands behind his head. Mitch then began to cry, causing Avi to stand up. "Mitch, baby, I'm just kidding. We could plan it right now for all I care. I'm just kidding, Mitch."

"I know," Mitch commented as he stopped 'crying'. Avi shook his head, scared by Mitch's actions. "Could you get a few things for me? Scott and I need to make a new Sup3rfruit video. I have a list of things I want you to get."

Avi nodded as he took a list from Mitch, smiling lightly when he saw baby items all over the list. The smile disappeared when Mitch closed his eyes and hissed in pain. The tenor rubbed his hip, hoping to get rid of the pain.

"Are you sure you don't want me to call the hospital?" Avi asked, staring at Mitch's stomach. "You look like you are in actual labor pain."

"I'll be fine," Mitch reassured, rubbing Avi's shoulder. "Braxton hicks do that. I'll be fine. My mom had them when she was pregnant with me and Jessa. It's common, babe. Now go to the store! Adira will be coming faster than we think."

"I'll make sure that he stays okay," Scott promised, smiling down at his shorter friend. He then looked at Avi, his smile growing. "Don't worry, Av. He'll be okay. I'll call you if I need anything."

"Okay," Avi replied, kissing Mitch's forehead softly. "See you later."

Mitch waved to Avi, hoping himself that everything went well. Scott then looked at his watch, running down the hall.

"Come hither, brother Mitch! Tis Sup3rfruit Tuesday, brethren."

Mitch shook his head and rubbed his stomach, a weird feeling coming up him. Something didn't seem right. He hopes that it is not bad.

~~~

Avi picked up a pack of Pampers, putting it in the shopping basket. He was about to get baby wipes when he saw the most adorable little thing ever. It is a little naked kitten toy, perfect for little Adira.

"Oh my gosh," Avi whispered, Oxonian it up. He put it in the shopping cart, smiling hugely. "Looks like I have everything."

He was about to get something else when his phone began to ring. He looked at it to see that it was Scott and he answered it quickly.

//"Avi, you need to come home quickly."\\

"What happened?"

//"It's Mitch."\\

Avi widened his eyes when he heard Mitch screaming in pain. He just wants nothing more than to hold him.

"Is he okay?"

Scott didn't answer for a number of moments. Avi waited patiently waiting for the news. He could hear Scott take a deep breath and he almost dropped his phone when Scott revealed the truth.

//"He's in labor, Avi. Please hurry up. He needs you.\\

Avi ran out quickly after buying the naked cat toy, wanting to get to his daughter. It's way too early for her to be born this early. Mitch is barely at six months and three weeks. He hopped in the car and closed his eyes, hoping for the best.

*I'll get to you, Mitch. Don't worry, honey.*

A/N: I've got nothing to say. Anyways, -I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐧🐧🐧