{7}

Scott looked at his best friend, tears forming in his eyes as he thought about the small male getting abused in such ways.

"Mitchy, why didn't you ever tell me?" He asked quietly. "You know that you can tell me anything."

Mitch sniffled and swallowed his tears, shrugging slightly. "I didn't want you to be mad or disappointed.. I thought that maybe you'd tell me off for being with a guy so opposite of me."

Scott shook his head, standing from the bed. "Never. I'll go get you some water okay?" He walked out of the bedroom and wiped his tears.

Avi stared at Mitch gently, taking in all of his beauty and perfection. He couldn't fathom how someone could be so perfect.

"Avi.. You're staring," Mitch blushed, looking at his lap. Avi had never done this before. It was new behavior for him.

Avi quickly recoiled, looking down at his own lap. He was embarrassed. Mitch had caught him. "Sorry." He apologized.

He was worried he had made Mitch feel uncomfortable now. Avi had come out as pan to the band a few months ago. That shouldn't have changed anything-- and it didn't, to the others-- but to Avi, it changed a whole lot. He did his best not to make eye contact with Scott, Mitch, or Kevin in fear that they would think he was checking them out.

When he came out, he admitted another hard truth to the band as well. He started questioning his sexuality when he felt feelings towards Kevin-- his bro. His straight bro. He was relieved when those feelings subsided, though.

Kevin made light of the situation, thinking nothing of it. He joked, "Man, I knew I was good lookin' but I didn't think I was good enough to have my own brother attracted to me."

"Avi, you're staring again," Mitch snapped Avi from his thoughts. He didn't mind the staring-- really.

He shook his head, closing his eyes. "Oh, god, sorry Mitchy." He apologized again.

He scooted closer to Mitch, and looked up at him with hopeful eyes as he held out his arms.

"Can.. Can I?" He asked quietly, hoping for a hug from small tenor.

Mitch bit his lip, and then shook his head slowly.

"I'm sorry, Avi.." 

A/N: Super short. I'm sorry!
~ Katie 🌱